Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Audio system crashes when making call over bluetooth

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got a new variant of this issue now. After a failed phone call, and the audio going wonky, it'll reset itself, except the audio will be full blast, so you get a good scare when the music comes back on... I don't understand how they manage to 'break' certain things when they implement updates to completely unrelated systems (and then fail to fix the new issue for several updates). le sigh....

I've got a new variant of this issue now. After a failed phone call, and the audio going wonky, it'll reset itself, except the audio will be full blast, so you get a good scare when the music comes back on... I don't understand how they manage to 'break' certain things when they implement updates to completely unrelated systems (and then fail to fix the new issue for several updates). le sigh....
Sounds like regular software development

• Disagree
Reactions: not4antoher
Same issue here. Making Bluetooth calls with iPhone causes car audio to crash completely including blinkers and driving features. Not safe when autopilot deactivates without an alert... I called Tesla and they replaced my amplifier but this clearly wasn’t this issue. Has Tesla responded to this yet?