Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aug 2016 P90D with AP & Free Supercharging for life/ and connectivity.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome shiny midnight silver metallic/ tan interior Next Gen seats. 21" gray turbine wheels. Has newer rephresh nose. Fully loaded performance package ( staggered rears/ red calipers brakes). Only 29k miles ( not my daily commuter). Non smoker/ no kids/ no pets/no food allowed in cabin. No accidents / no dings. Has Extended Tesla warranty til Aug 2022.
Has Air suspension, sunroof, Premium sound system, HEPA filter. Has CALIF HOV sticker for solo travel in HOV lanes. Supercharge anywhere/ anytime for FREE, for lifetime of vehicle.
Clean title, I have pink slip. PM me for more details.
3672B080-C1CC-4DF8-B106-91859C840E0B.jpeg
1B2FEC07-0540-496C-8AB2-0DF56BBE1BD8.jpeg

Last edited:
Just confirmed cgs66 right. I just spoke with Tesla brass and they said they're working on a AP1 to HW3 workaround.
Price reduction: $63k OBO, PM me your offer.

I would be shocked if what they told you is correct...Tesla has been pretty clear that there will be no path for AP1->FSD. The older cars dont have the required cameras or wiring to support FSD.

Reactions: davidc18
Just confirmed cgs66 right. I just spoke with Tesla brass and they said they're working on a AP1 to HW3 workaround.
Price reduction: $63k OBO, PM me your offer.

No your car has Ap1 and will never have FSD. What’s the battery #? Not having ludicrous is unfortunate as I assume you have a V3 battery which will help regardless but having ludicrous with it would be huge deal maker depending on the battery. Either way I would post the battery cuz if it’s one of the 2 V3 batteries it definitely adds to value to some. But saying this can be upgraded to HW3 and FSD is ludicrous so I guess it has it now. The warranty helps a lot but would like to know the battery #. Also if you bought this used from Tesla than FUSC and connectivity will probably not transfer. Taking a picture were you don’t show the prices or vin # along with the HW3 comments is making everything you claim more suspect.
No mention of this being a one owner car so I would bet the house it’s a used car from Tesla which means the FUSC probably not transferable. I’m pretty sure it can only transfer once anyways so it wouldn’t matter. This whole post just screams B.S. as you continue to say untrue statements. Many of us don’t care about it having Ap1 cuz it’s a long ways away before FSD happens. A little honesty goes along way. The car with the warranty is not a bad deal but the false claims are. What’s the vin #?

I would be shocked if what they told you is correct...Tesla has been pretty clear that there will be no path for AP1->FSD. The older cars dont have the required cameras or wiring to support FSD.
Tesla isn't even upgrading MCU1 FM radio with the MCU2 upgrade even though third party upgraders are doing it just fine. I don't doubt that one of the hackers will show us it's possible to upgrade Ap1 to AP3/FSD eventually but Tesla won't offer the service.

I had a "source" at the local service center tell me Waze support was coming soon a few years ago, it's best to never listen to anything you hear at a service center.

Reactions: davidc18
My mistake, apparently this car has AP1 which according to the pundits will never get to FSD ever
nor Dashcam. Period.
Secondly this Aug 2016 build car has full lifetime supercharging/ premium connectivity
Thirdly: VIN # 1534xx

View attachment 532099

Would love to know which battery number you have? You land on a manufacture date that could be extremely beneficial to selling your car. Even though you don’t have ludicrous there are some members on here that may know someone or they themselves can unlock ludicrous.
Also the warranty... I understand it’s extended but for how long? Did you purchase a 2 yr 25K miles extended warranty? That would only be good until 75K miles? Did you purchase used from Tesla? If used from Tesla what is it good until? Not date mileage?
Do you know how to locate the battery number? If not here’s a photo that should help.

00782EA5-0AE2-4B93-B463-3629C715FDE1.png

BBCF9E07-0079-4991-BFB4-911EB71C5F57.jpeg

The 1088792-00-A is the battery

Also you going to probably have to drop down in the mid $50K now. Too much supply is making Tesla drive the price down. Depending on the battery you could get high 50’s but without ludicrous the prices for regular P90D with Ap2 is near your asking and most are coming with the 4 yr warranty. Might be better waiting till the world comes back which could also be a huge risk it things do not get better soon. Makes you feel any better P85D’s have lost anywhere from $10K-$16K in the last few months

Last edited: