Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August 2021 order finally ready to deliver

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
14 months wait, finally got the VIN. I am not super interested in taking it since i had to buy an Aviator when my old car ran out of lease. But the price is at least 10K cheaper than someone ordering one now. Tesla is allowing me to update the registration info so i can sell it right there or buy it and sell it online. Any suggestions what I should do? Thanks

Oh i want it but i can't keep both. Ideally, i would have just cancelled it but i know people are still waiting for months and this is 10k Cheapers since it was booked in 2021. But i am not sure where to find someone to just take over the registration so i might just end up canceling it.

14 months wait, finally got the VIN. I am not super interested in taking it since i had to buy an Aviator when my old car ran out of lease. But the price is at least 10K cheaper than someone ordering one now. Tesla is allowing me to update the registration info so i can sell it right there or buy it and sell it online. Any suggestions what I should do? Thanks

With used Tesla prices in the toilet... I would not buy and sell as you might barely make $1K or $2K after taxes/fees.