Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More updates about Tesla Experience:
I will concede That I was wrong about not caring about Intel VS AMD, the Intel ATOM chip performs well until you start doing some Youtube video watching, it does act pretty sluggish there, Netflix was better, everything else is responsive, no hiccups, but the lag was noticeable on YT while browsing there, obviously reset time and loading time is slower in comparison to AMD, for those of you who are getting AMD, congrats, not sure if AMD would be offerred as an upgrade, but I may consider it whenever that happens
I know I can’t blame myself since my car was built before this batch of AMD, but still

I am also considering a nose reduction kit for the doors, although on the drivers side I didn’t notice Much difference in noise from my previous car, The passengers did, I had that kit on my checkout page so I will proceed with it, hopefully it is an easy install

Last edited:
Also: Just noticed a couple of alignment issues on the frunk, some finish works on the driver’s side panels, very minor, so will take to Tesla PhoeniX when I reach town
you guys, I underestimated how crazy the acceleration is even at 4.8, I never cared about speeding until now, oh and the highway experience, i mean, let’s just say I have never enjoyed a coffee cup On a road trip this much 😆;);)

Got VINned today!!! EDD changed this morning to 2/6-2/20, and the VIN popped up this evening. EDD is now 1/26- 2/1.

358XXX. Which, oddly, is a lower number than I am seeing on the forum. Hopefully, it will have the AMD chip and other upgrades. Fingers crossed!

My VIN I received yesterday is 357XXX and delivery is Feb 2nd. I hope it is AMD with other upgrades but I feel it is at the border from what I’ve seen on thread spreadsheet. My guess is you will have the upgrades.

Hi guys... I am seeing the light at the end of dark tunnel.

I live in Bay area, 30 min away from Fremont factory.
MYLR, White/Black interior, 19" Gemini wheel, 5 Seat, No FSD, No tow.
OD: 8/30/2021, profile completed same day

A few changes with EDD, but two most recent EDD intervals are 1/20~2/3/2022(till 1/21) and 1/23~2/4 (now);

So, today I entered the 1st day of EDD interval second time, expecting DD pushed back few days, making EDD interval smaller.
All of sudden, I got a text message from Tesla (image below), informing me the pick up date.

I couldn't find any VIN nor any info on the app (image below), but I could find the VIN in the account.
So, the delivery appointment in 2 days is scheduled by Tesla, not by me.
VIN: F3636XX (issued on Jan 23rd), DD:Jan 25th
The appointment happens to be in the middle of day, so I have to juggle around some scheduled meetings.
I'm not complaining.. I am happy to be VIN'ed.
Cheers,

Attachments

• IMG_4946.jpg
    IMG_4946.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_4947.jpg
    IMG_4947.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 54
Hi guys... I am seeing the light at the end of dark tunnel.

I live in Bay area, 30 min away from Fremont factory.
MYLR, White/Black interior, 19" Gemini wheel, 5 Seat, No FSD, No tow.
OD: 8/30/2021, profile completed same day

A few changes with EDD, but two most recent EDD intervals are 1/20~2/3/2022(till 1/21) and 1/23~2/4 (now);

So, today I entered the 1st day of EDD interval second time, expecting DD pushed back few days, making EDD interval smaller.
All of sudden, I got a text message from Tesla (image below), informing me the pick up date.

I couldn't find any VIN nor any info on the app (image below), but I could find the VIN in the account.
So, the delivery appointment in 2 days is scheduled by Tesla, not by me.
VIN: F3636XX (issued on Jan 23rd), DD:Jan 25th
The appointment happens to be in the middle of day, so I have to juggle around some scheduled meetings.
I'm not complaining.. I am happy to be VIN'ed.
Cheers,
Congratulations. Looks like they went through 2 weeks of base config orders in 1 week (my 8/15 order delivery was a week ago).

If would rather have the car delivered than move meetings around, you might want to respond to that text and ask. Even though it seems like the text is from an unattended number, my experience has been usually responses are seen by a real person from delivery team and they do respond to your texts.

Congratulations. Looks like they went through 2 weeks of base config orders in 1 week (my 8/15 order delivery was a week ago).

If would rather have the car delivered than move meetings around, you might want to respond to that text and ask. Even though it seems like the text is from an unattended number, my experience has been usually responses are seen by a real person from delivery team and they do respond to your texts.
Yep. I am trying to move the appointment to the time of my convenience. No need to follow as Tesla pushes me.

This article is a little dated [Oct '21] but it's still valid:

Tesla can't figure out how to reasonably estimate car deliveries [Mashable]

and just like that almost 200 pages later from my first msg. (199 pages) I got my BLUE BUTTON

so excited and i HOPE everyones orders get VINS today to celebrate today.
Woohoo!