Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I originally ordered in April and released an order hold in mid-August. I didn't keep track of them all, but most recently had a Nov 8 - Dec 6 delivery window. Yesterday I was contacted by email from someone at the delivery service center asking to verify details. They also informed me that my vehicle was in production and I would be assigned a VIN once it was complete and in transit.

Coincidentally, I was logging in to check my delivery window and it had also updated, except to mid-Jan to mid-Feb.

This morning, it was updated again to Nov 16 - Nov 28.

White exterior, Black Interior w/ tow hitch. I'm in New England.

I originally ordered in April and released an order hold in mid-August. I didn't keep track of them all, but most recently had a Nov 8 - Dec 6 delivery window. Yesterday I was contacted by email from someone at the delivery service center asking to verify details. They also informed me that my vehicle was in production and I would be assigned a VIN once it was complete and in transit.

Coincidentally, I was logging in to check my delivery window and it had also updated, except to mid-Jan to mid-Feb.

This morning, it was updated again to Nov 16 - Nov 28.

White exterior, Black Interior w/ tow hitch. I'm in New England.
crazy that someone says that... my SC reps tell me they can't tell me anything until I get a VIN. How in the world do they have such varying customer service experience?!

Reactions: Darkfox021
crazy that someone says that... my SC reps tell me they can't tell me anything until I get a VIN. How in the world do they have such varying customer service experience?!
The ordering process is definitely the most frustrating part. What's interesting is that the rep appears to be right. Last night I assumed the website would have the more correct information.

We'll see if I get a VIN in the next few days.

Reactions: acatwith12
Some battery manufacturing equipment was spotted being delivered to Austin earlier this week, so progress is being made. However, if you are expecting delivery in 2021, it is unlikely you will have the 4680s. I believe very few (if any) Austin deliveries will be made in 2021.