Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

Where are my MYLR midnight silver metallic friends sitting at? My EDD has not changed in 31 days now and I still have a big window of 11/28-12/26. There doesn't seem to be much movement with this color???
Here here, exact same build as yours. Never updated my order throughout the process and have the exact same EDD window as you. No VIN yet.

Where are my MYLR midnight silver metallic friends sitting at? My EDD has not changed in 31 days now and I still have a big window of 11/28-12/26. There doesn't seem to be much movement with this color???
I’ve been sitting at 12/10 - 12/30 since late August. Got some texts yesterday asking if still interested, payment method verification, delivery etc. Got all excited that maybe soon then last one restated the current EDD. 🤷

Reactions: eric.freeman
Right there with you. I got a small bump up in my EDD about a week ago to 11/21 to 12/19, but I’m still sitting with a huge 28 day window while watching September order dates starting to get VIN’s. I’m getting a feeling I’m going to be one of the last August order dates to get a VIN.

xSCMx

MYLR | OD 8/25 | MSM | 5 seat | 20” | No Tow
Oct 7, 2021
Southern California
MSM here with same build. EDD sitting at Dec 18-31 for the past 3 weeks.

Reactions: POCH and dthuntley

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC