Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered date aug/20. EDD was 11/18 to 12/16. Got pushed back to 12/09 to 12/31. Today morning got pushed back more to 01/28 to 02/26. I am just so angry now.
If you have another way to get around in the meantime, I suggest taking it easy. You'll probably be happy with the car when you have it. Tesla is working hard to make and deliver vehicles. And it's well known that their estimated delivery dates need to be taken with many grains of salt.

You are welcome! Mine is white MYLR, standard option, 19 wheels. Hopefully, I can get a "text" very soon LOL.
Hopefully! So here's a summary of the pickup and drive ~90KM so far today.

- Pick up was easy the staff at Tesla were great. Everything was completed in an hour.
- Car was almost flawless. No panel gaps, interior is good, USB ports installed, wireless charging installed. There is only 1 very tiny rock chip (I think it was from the delivery truck). Anyways I will be scheduling a service to get it repaired.
- Driven 90KM so far today. No rattle. Interior is quiet.
- Suspension. I've previously driven a Merc C300 and ML-500 (on 20" rims). I would say they have the same stiffness and honestly its not that bad.

Excited for all of you who are about receive it!!

- Pick up was easy the staff at Tesla were great. Everything was completed in an hour.
- Car was almost flawless. No panel gaps, interior is good, USB ports installed, wireless charging installed. There is only 1 very tiny rock chip (I think it was from the delivery truck). Anyways I will be scheduling a service to get it repaired.
- Suspension. I've previously driven a Merc C300 and ML-500 (on 20" rims). I would say they have the same stiffness and honestly its not that bad.

Is yours a 2022? And if so do they now come with the privacy cover in the cargo area?

Did yours come with mud flaps installed

Did yours come with mud flaps installed
Yes and the rear side door ppf. I'll probably remove and install the 3rd party ones that look better. As for the PPF piece, I haven't decided what to do as I'm getting the car ceramic coated.
Is yours a 2022? And if so do they now come with the privacy cover in the cargo area?
Yes 2022. No privacy cover in cargo area. The rear window is very dark so i don't think i'll even bother getting one.