Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone! I ordered this configuration on 8/8, and I'm seeing 'Estimated Delivery: August 29 - September 18'

I'm guessing mine is earlier because I bought the performance model? We'll see, I guess!
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • 21’’ Überturbine Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Tow Hitch

Hi everyone! I ordered this configuration on 8/8, and I'm seeing 'Estimated Delivery: August 29 - September 18'

I'm guessing mine is earlier because I bought the performance model? We'll see, I guess!
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • 21’’ Überturbine Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Tow Hitch
Mine just moved from 8/29-8/18 to 8/24-9/11 this weekend. Yay!

I had an interesting text conversation with my “sales consultant“. I pointed out that performance Ys were be delivered 3 months earlier than non performance Ys, and the two explanations I could think of were that Tesla has totally screwed up their demand planning and built way more performance than they should have so you get those really fast…or Elon is doing this intentionally to focus on MY and M3 performance deliveries in Q3 to max Q3 profit and the non performance will drive Q4 and 2022 results. This might be fine from a financial performance perspective, but it kind of dumps on the customers, and would reinforce the general perception that Elon is a dickhead.

Boy did the SC take offense and let me know he didn’t appreciate my tone…blah, blah, blah. Apparently they only hire Musk acolytes to work for them.