Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered on 8/20 (MLYR, 5seat, MSM/black interior, induction wheels), originally showed as early December, then January, now back to Nov 29-Dec 19
Same order date. Different build. Currently sitting at 12/6-12/26. From the 120 day estimate of this board we’re looking at 12/18. Possibly longer for me because I have an apparently rare build.

I want off this EDD roller coaster already.

MYLR Red/Black with Inductions ordered on 8/8. EDD was originally December and moved frequently, was once as close as Mid October - November before falling back to January over the weekend. Now it’s back to 12/11-12/31. 😩

I would not get too hopeful, I ordered on 7/29 and hovered in Nov/Dec range and than last week was just showing Jan and now no delivery date at all. MYLR Blue w/White interior and Tow. I do not expect to see a VIN or delivery date till next year!!!
Yeah I had a couple days of EDD "January" too recently, but am back to close to my original range now (+2 days). I'm definitely prepare for it to take much longer :)

Ordered 8-13 MYLR, white black, base with tow.
Right now my EDD ( every time I see that I think of something else, LOL) is Dec 3-23.
Did go to Jan at one point and started at late nov to early dec.
Hopefully, I'll be jingle belling into it near the holidays.