Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know if there is a point in time that shows the EDD? I don't see this anywhere I look on the Tesla site on my reservation (but maybe I am looking in the wrong spot). Additionally, when do you typically get contacted by a SA? I got a text message that says I can respond to and get my questions answered but so far I haven't gotten any responses to any of my texts.

Does anyone know if there is a point in time that shows the EDD? I don't see this anywhere I look on the Tesla site on my reservation (but maybe I am looking in the wrong spot). Additionally, when do you typically get contacted by a SA? I got a text message that says I can respond to and get my questions answered but so far I haven't gotten any responses to any of my texts.
My EDD showed up immediately after ordering in my Tesla account. When logging into the account, go to "manage" and there should be an EDD on the right hand column. I got assigned an SA right away. He actually emailed and called me within the hour of ordering and is very responsive to emails. Hope this helps!

My EDD showed up immediately after ordering in my Tesla account. When logging into the account, go to "manage" and there should be an EDD on the right hand column. I got assigned an SA right away. He actually emailed and called me within the hour of ordering and is very responsive to emails. Hope this helps!
Thanks for the info. I definitely don't have any date (or just a month estimated) and haven't really received anything from a human in regards to my reservation (it was made on 8/29). I wonder if it is connected somehow and will reach out tomorrow.

Ordered 8/24 M3LR blue, 7 seats, black and current EDD at Dec 10-30 in Bay Area, CA. Initially ordered the M3LR on 8/4, lost my $100 deposit to switch to the Y and would been delivered this September. Oh well 😭

Been trying to get ahold of anyone from SA to showroom to add tow and 20” wheels but haven’t been successful. I guess I’ll keep trying!

Ordered MYP on 8/28 and completed profile on the morning of 8/29, including trade pictures and all. Got EDD range of 9/14-9/30 on 8/30. No EDD changes or VIN since 8/30. At the time, the order site was reporting “3-4 weeks”. He in WA, we haven’t seen much of anything in weeks. Misting east coast getting vins and narrowing ranges. White/white tow, no FSD.

Last edited:
Reactions: acat
Ordered MYP on 8/28nand completed profile on the morning of 8/29, including trade pictures and all. Got EDD range of 9/14-9/30 on 8/30. No EDD changes or VIN since 8/30. At the time, the order site was reporting “3-4 weeks”. He in WA, we haven’t seen much of anything in weeks. Misting east coast getting vins and narrowing ranges.
Same, same - nearly. I ordered my MYP on 8/27 to the Seattle area and have the same EDD range. No VIN yet.

Reactions: acat and jebinc