Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Initial order 8/24 then updated my order 9/9 MYLR7 Blue/Black no FSD and added tow and 20" wheels. No change in EDD for Dec 10-30 in Bay Area, CA.
I ordered a red MYLR with induction wheels, noFSD, no towing. 8/4 order with current EDD of 12/1-12/29. It’s been as early as late October. Not really sure we will actually ever get car or if we do it will be well into 2022. Starting to lose my enthusiasm.

I ordered a red MYLR with induction wheels, noFSD, no towing. 8/4 order with current EDD of 12/1-12/29. It’s been as early as late October. Not really sure we will actually ever get car or if we do it will be well into 2022. Starting to lose my enthusiasm.
I agree with you on losing enthusiasm in all this. I'll be surprised when it actually gets delivered at end of 2021, especially when folks from May and June are still waiting for their cars.

Ordered MYLR, Black exterior and interior, 20 in wheels, tow hitch, no FSD on 8/18, initial EDD was just December, changed last week to Nov 25th -Dec 10th, 2 days ago changed to Dec 16th - Jan 5th.

Hello. First time poster here.
Ordered Aug 14th. MYLR, DBM, White Interior and Inductions. Original EDD was January 2022.
Order changed on Sept 2nd to add 7 seater. And EDD changed to 09/15-09/30
EDD changed again last week to 12/14-01/03
Go figure. Ill keep an eye on it like everyone else 😆

Hello. First time poster here.
Ordered Aug 14th. MYLR, DBM, White Interior and Inductions. Original EDD was January 2022.
Order changed on Sept 2nd to add 7 seater. And EDD changed to 09/15-09/30
EDD changed again last week to 12/14-01/03
Go figure. Ill keep an eye on it like everyone else 😆
Welcome to misery!! 😜
Grab tons of popcorn and kleenex. You'll need them! 🤪

Well, I hope I can get mine prior to my move to AZ in Jan, not sure if I should have made the delivery destination AZ since the west coast seems faster
Ordered MYLR, White, White interior, no FSD, no tow, regular wheels

Order Date: 8/26
Initial EDD: January
It later changed to Dec 18 - Jan 7
a week later : it become unknown
Last week it changed again to: 12/19 to 1/8

OD 8/24 and finished my profile roughly two weeks later. Still no EDD, though. Just "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration." It's a MYLR, Pearl White, Black Interior, and 19" wheels. Is that normal?

Ordered MYLR, Black exterior and interior, 20 in wheels, tow hitch, no FSD on 8/18, initial EDD was just December, changed last week to Nov 25th -Dec 10th, 2 days ago changed to Dec 16th - Jan 5th.

OD 8/24 and finished my profile roughly two weeks later. Still no EDD, though. Just "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration." It's a MYLR, Pearl White, Black Interior, and 19" wheels. Is that normal?
Yes I think so, there is no pattern here to be honest