Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am trying to remain patient and not switch my order to MYP. My wife would not be happy (she also is driving the M3, so not really fair for her to judge :p).
Deliveries for the MYP is now November. Should have switched sooner when it was 2-3 weeks for EOQ delivery. Saying this because that's what I should have done ;) But, I do ultimately prefer the 3rd row and here I am, trying to have the patience of a saint.

Reactions: samori01
I am trying to remain patient and not switch my order to MYP. My wife would not be happy (she also is driving the M3, so not really fair for her to judge :p).
I actually have an overnight test drive scheduled today with the P to see if it would be worth it to switch. However, my EDD on my LR order is holding at Nov 24- Dec 14, so it seems I wouldn't get the P much sooner than that at this point. Still think it's worth checking out though.

I actually have an overnight test drive scheduled today with the P to see if it would be worth it to switch. However, my EDD on my LR order is holding at Nov 24- Dec 14, so it seems I wouldn't get the P much sooner than that at this point. Still think it's worth checking out though.
I almost changed to a P, but wanted flexibility to drive to Tahoe in winter and summer high performance tires are not good in weather below 45 F. There are no OEM sized 21 inch all season tires available as now. There are some that MIGHT fit but aren’t an exact match.

I have a December EDD range. One question....I keep seeing people talk about how they have a dedicated SA. At what point in the process do you get one? I completed my profile within about a week of ordering. I haven't received any other emails from Tesla except my order confirmations.

I have a December EDD range. One question....I keep seeing people talk about how they have a dedicated SA. At what point in the process do you get one? I completed my profile within about a week of ordering. I haven't received any other emails from Tesla except my order confirmations.
My SA reached out to me the day after I placed my order. He was the one who advised me about the importance of promptly completing the profile to get my order queued up.

Yep, ordered MYLR white/black interior with 5 seats on 8/4 and got a December delivery as well. REALLY hope this is a super conservative estimate! I can't mentally handle the refreshing of my account every day for the next 4 months. :)
I ordered around same time model y long rang, got December as deliver, than January than November 27 to December 17 and today November 15 to December 7😄

X-Post, but wanted to share and say my MYP was delivered with 2021.11.103, yes, 103. Manufactured Date is 9/7/21, VIN MF2664xx...

Well, my MYP delivery was scheduled for 5pm, but I received a call at 11:30am asking if I would be interested in having the car dropped off in my driveway, and the trade driven away. Since I had already inspected the car yesterday, after stalking the delivery center, I said, "Sure!" since I pointed out items to be taken care o yesterday. It arrived at 12:30pm and all went smoothly. My car came with flaps and rear door PPF as Seattle region is considered as a region to recieve these items for free. No, my $150k+ Plaid came with nothing of the sort....

I just finished washing and clay barring it, in prep for me applying three coats of CarPros cQuartz 3.0 UK version over the next two days (curing between coats). If anyone is interested in pictures, ask and I can provide them after detailing on Monday. Tuesday, mobile service will install the Homelink module. What's interesting is on the Plaid, when I try to schedule service, it's weeks out.... Hmmmmm.

The home delivery person was very knowledgeable, and even shared an email received by all employees - from Elon. In summary, employees were told Tesla first focused on getting the Tech right (well, still think they have room to improve there; maybe he meant engineering?), and now the push will be Lexus/MB like quality. Elon will be personally inspecting, randomly, vehicles coming off the various lines over the next 12 months. Kind of late for my MY and Plaid, but thought I would share.

Reactions: K-Fresh
X-Post, but wanted to share and say my MYP was delivered with 2021.11.103, yes, 103. Manufactured Date is 9/7/21, VIN MF2664xx...

Well, my MYP delivery was scheduled for 5pm, but I received a call at 11:30am asking if I would be interested in having the car dropped off in my driveway, and the trade driven away. Since I had already inspected the car yesterday, after stalking the delivery center, I said, "Sure!" since I pointed out items to be taken care o yesterday. It arrived at 12:30pm and all went smoothly. My car came with flaps and rear door PPF as Seattle region is considered as a region to recieve these items for free. No, my $150k+ Plaid came with nothing of the sort....

I just finished washing and clay barring it, in prep for me applying three coats of CarPros cQuartz 3.0 UK version over the next two days (curing between coats). If anyone is interested in pictures, ask and I can provide them after detailing on Monday. Tuesday, mobile service will install the Homelink module. What's interesting is on the Plaid, when I try to schedule service, it's weeks out.... Hmmmmm.

The home delivery person was very knowledgeable, and even shared an email received by all employees - from Elon. In summary, employees were told Tesla first focused on getting the Tech right (well, still think they have room to improve there; maybe he meant engineering?), and now the push will be Lexus/MB like quality. Elon will be personally inspecting, randomly, vehicles coming off the various lines over the next 12 months. Kind of late for my MY and Plaid, but thought I would share.
You’re talking about this product correct?

CARPRO CQUARTZ UK 3.0_30ml Kit - Ceramic Coating Finish, Quartz Based Nanotechnology, Bonds to Paint, Glass, Metal and Plastic https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07D48C...abc_FTZVTTBA8JA42DEWHF9M?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

For someone completely néw to detailing, can someone share a video where I can figure out what things I need to take care of the car myself. I have a monthly membership right now for car wash which includes an area where we can vacuum the car and use towels to clean the glass and things of that sort. I am thinking to cancel that and invest that money upfront to get a power washer and start washing cars myself. But what do ppl do in the winter times then?