Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed an order end of July, but changed tires 8/26 as I live in Chicago and want the better traction in the winter.

My EDD has been Nov 5 - Dec 6th for about a month... Today is the 5th and I still don't have an update or a smaller window. Has anyone else had the experience where you're in your EDD and there's been no updates?

I placed an order end of July, but changed tires 8/26 as I live in Chicago and want the better traction in the winter.

My EDD has been Nov 5 - Dec 6th for about a month... Today is the 5th and I still don't have an update or a smaller window. Has anyone else had the experience where you're in your EDD and there's been no updates?
I think I have seen it reported in the other active thread 'current delivery times' by someone before. Good luck! hope you get it soon!

Ordered YLR early August (see sig), EDD moved around from December to November to January to November back to January last week for a few days and now back to two weeks from now.

Now I have a VIN. But wtf. 7SAYGDEE9NF307XXX I've never heard of a new manufacturing prefix for Tesla. Is this something or are they using some temporary placefillers?! (Well, I see others have these things. And, yep, it did say it was a 2022.....).

Ordered YLR early August (see sig), EDD moved around from December to November to January to November back to January last week for a few days and now back to two weeks from now.

Now I have a VIN. But wtf. 7SAYGDEE9NF307XXX I've never heard of a new manufacturing prefix for Tesla. Is this something or are they using some temporary placefillers?!
New WMI for Models X & Y starting from 2022 model year. Congratulations on the VIN.

Not sure what everyone else's mileage is, but this is my 8th new vehicle purchase and is by far the easiest it has ever been. From just grabbing a test drive to finishing up finance without some sleazy "finance dept guru" playing games, right down to quick questions answered in moments by an online chat system about how to move my deposit payment around. I can't say enough about how great this has been. Hopefully the car will be as good as I hope and the driving experience over the life of it will be on par with this.
Thanks to everyone for the kudos this am.