Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Really? I thought White color is being pushed for later, but things change fast so who knows
I admit that it is my anecdotal straw poll of responses with VIN's getting supplied and windows getting shortened, but usually it seems like they are either blue (most often) or white. There definitely seems to be a lot of other fellow MSM'ers sitting in the same situation as me with big windows and EDD's that haven't budged in a while.

I just like to secretly give my wife grief and blame her for making me get MSM instead of the Blue that I wanted. :)

Really? I thought White color is being pushed for later, but things change fast so who

I admit that it is my anecdotal straw poll of responses with VIN's getting supplied and windows getting shortened, but usually it seems like they are either blue (most often) or white. There definitely seems to be a lot of other fellow MSM'ers sitting in the same situation as me with big windows and EDD's that haven't budged in a while.

I just like to secretly give my wife grief and blame her for making me get MSM instead of the Blue that I wanted. :)
I am just glad I am not the only MSM with no movement in like 6 weeks and a huge EDD range, but doesn't help my decreasing patience levels. Ugh!

Reactions: xSCMx and Spandrel
August 5th order here and now have 11/22 delivery. The choices (a few days ago) for Tysons were from the 22nd and out a few days after that. I figure the car carrier was just leaving Fremont around that time? Still no update on documents, etc. besides the email I referred to above with the delivery steps.

Added a USB-C to the stuff to take to delivery lol. (May not actually check everything there, the email above seems to say the process now is that they fix things later, not at delivery.) I need to have a mobile service for Homelink anyway (which part I already ordered and have in).

Last edited:
After a while with no movement, my EDD finally shifted from 11/21 to 12/19 to 12/01 to 12/15, so I finally have a smaller window.

That feels like some kind of forward progress, finally. Fellow August MSM's that are still waiting, has anyone else seen a similar shift?
MSM here. Mines been sitting at the 12/18-12/31 dates for about a month now. OD 8/25

Reactions: LitePhoenix99
After a while with no movement, my EDD finally shifted from 11/21 to 12/19 to 12/01 to 12/15, so I finally have a smaller window.

That feels like some kind of forward progress, finally. Fellow August MSM's that are still waiting, has anyone else seen a similar shift?
No, my OD was 8/1 and I've been sitting on 11/29 - 12/27 for over a month. My SA estimated second week of December for delivery.