Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
same here, od 8/20 and had edd 12/12 - 12/31 and now everything disappeared. I see it as a good sign actually.

It can be one of the following in my opinion..

1_) they have a db issue querying the data (since every time we hit 'Manage' from the dashboard the system seems to send a GET call to Tesla's db to query the latest edd and other stuff) >> no impact for edd - let them just fix it
2_) they are updating edd and issuing the vin - they may pause the calls to db that users are making since they are adding vins associated with out user ids. This might take some testing before production - hence I would expect not seeing anything before tomorrow >>> this is a positive impact for us.
3_) unlikely there is an edd change to later that requires the system to have a delay in user GET request - before that when edd was pushed to later date, we hadn't had to wait.

So... grabbing the popcorn and looking forward for updates!

8/15 order and I moved to no EDD hell just now. My "Next Steps" section is blank. Insurance card I uploaded has disappeared. Edit Design link is active again. It is as if last 3 months didn't happen and I just ordered it fresh?

I think that this has happened to most of us at one time or another and it is usually just a hiccup and is rectified quickly. I hope that this is the case with your EDD.

I've been sitting between Nov 29 - Dec 19 for the past 3 months now. OD: Aug 15th, MYLR, MSM, 20", No-Tow, 5 Seat.

A lot of us with MSM's from right around your order date have had this same thing happening with our EDD's. After weeks with no movement, my EDD just narrowed yesterday. It seems like Red and MSM cars haven't been moving as fast as some of the other colors recently. Just an anecdotal observation, and not scientific in the least.

Reactions: FastRunner89
EDD disappeared in the app for me as well today, so I went to check the site, and to my delight see that my EDD shrank from 14 days (11/26–12/9) to 4 days (11/30–12/3). Still no VIN, but I'll take it as a good sign :)
My Midwest 8/9 OD finally narrowed to the exact same 14-day window (11/26-12/9) this past Sunday…hopefully that means I’m not far behind!

Reactions: Spandrel
Whoa it looks like they updated the next steps information on the App. I like it!

IMG_6009.PNG
IMG_6008.PNG