Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Taking the vehicle no matter what! Tesla most likely will raise prices even more if any sort of credit passes, and I'm ready to just drive the damn vehicle and start saving on gas already.
I know at this time, there is no guarantee that it will pass by Christmas either so its better to get the car and enjoy it.
Plus, the cancellation emails from Tesla, not good.

Reactions: samori01
I went to my local show room yesterday to tell her I wanted my car this year. She put a note in my account that I want to take delivery this year. Today I wake up to find the dates are changed back. Yippee I hope they stick. 

Attachments

• E895E125-6C0E-4109-9A1A-3844606089A1.jpeg
    E895E125-6C0E-4109-9A1A-3844606089A1.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: Tycanflyy
Final update for me: home delivery was Tuesday; driven to me from Tysons, about 20 miles. Car started with about 4 miles on it. No issues at all with the car, perfect. Note that all the papers are in the car for the registration and all, be sure to sign them and get them to FedEx or whoever.

As for the waiting for the BBB EV credit, who knows if Manchin will hold out to kill the union part, if Tesla will increase the price to make up for it more (if you reorder), and as we’ve seen, Tesla wants to close these orders. I called in a while back and the current line is take delivery in the same quarter.

By the way, one nice thing those of us from August get is a year complementary Premium connectivity. It’s now one month for new orders. I saw the date it renewed and finally understood it was a year from delivery. I know it’s $120 or so but still….

Best of luck, all, and enjoy your cars!

Got my VIN last night!!! Apparently, I now have to pay my down payment (lease) and also have to provide insurance docs before I set a delivery date.. To pay the downpayment, Tesla is pushing me use their app. They have some financial linkage via something called Plaid, but it’s not working for me. I’ll probably have to call someone tomorrow to give them payment details. Anyone else having the same problem?

Okay, woke up this morning, and still, no "VIN", ordered on Aug 7th Vancouver BC area, LR, White on black, no other options. It's the second time I reached that so called "two weeks" EDD window. The last time was last Sunday, and it was pushed to today Nov 26 - Dec 9. I know someone will say they are trying their best. But apparently, their EDD system needs to be fixed!!!! Just to remind you don't trust your EDD until you got your "VIN". I think I will be pushed back again today or tomorrow.

Okay, woke up this morning, and still, no "VIN", ordered on Aug 7th Vancouver BC area, LR, White on black, no other options. It's the second time I reached that so called "two weeks" EDD window. The last time was last Sunday, and it was pushed to today Nov 26 - Dec 9. I know someone will say they are trying their best. But apparently, their EDD system needs to be fixed!!!! Just to remind you don't trust your EDD until you got your "VIN". I think I will be pushed back again today or tomorrow.
we are in the same boat