Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah looks like everyone got pushed back this morning.

The fun thing is for almost a month my EDD was stuck at Dec 24-Dec 31 but this morning It changed to Estimated Delivery: January 14 - February 11
Kinda like this EDD, maybe I can use the EV credit but then that said I am sure CA orders will be pushed for EOQ Rush.
My OD - 9/5, changed Color Red 9/8, Tow hitch, No FSD, Sacramento Area
I'm still holding strong with a 10-day window. I have not, however, been contacted by an SA yet, though a Tesla chat agent mentioned I should have been by now, so...

The chat agent supposedly sent a message to an SA to contact me.

Last edited:
I got pushed back, too. Got my VIN on 11/20 and was showing an EDD of 11/30-12/3 then. On Thursday now my EDD slipped to 12/3-12/9. I just reached out to my SA to see if he can tell me what's going on. I'll also take delivery still this year and won't delay.

Based purely on review of Aug to October orders on these forums, it seems white orders receiving vins have trailed off last week, grey (sorry, MSM) seems to be getting vins, white Edds have started pushing out, along with blue Edds, and the few black orders I've seen have started having their EDDs moved up.
Maybe the next production run is Black? just anecdotal thoughts.
This sounds right. I have seen lot of Black and MSM VINs going around.

What is going on with Red? Haven't seen bunch of red come out in the last couple of months at all.

Pushed forward you mean. :) What is your OD and build?
Lol yes sorry you’re right 😅 pushed forward. Got too excited this morning. OD 8/18/21 buuuuut didn’t realize I didn’t complete profile until I found this forum and lurked for a few weeks. Saw a post about profile completion and realized mine wasn’t done 😓. Literally didn’t realize til October. Didn’t know since I saw EDD soon after I placed the order so thought I was good. Or maybe I should say assumed… 😓

Lol yes sorry you’re right 😅 pushed forward. Got too excited this morning. OD 8/18/21 buuuuut didn’t realize I didn’t complete profile until I found this forum and lurked for a few weeks. Saw a post about profile completion and realized mine wasn’t done 😓. Literally didn’t realize til October. Didn’t know since I saw EDD soon after I placed the order so thought I was good. Or maybe I should say assumed… 😓
Same thing happened to me, my order date and my profile complete is about 2 weeks after yours

Did you get your "VIN"? If not, everything can change.
Yes…thanks for that… I know it can still change. It’s been moving up slowly with time. I was back in March-April of next year awhile back. I’m not holding my breath or anything but still can’t help to be excited. I know even if you get a vin there’s no promises either as those can disappear. Besides I try not to be a Debbie downer in all things and a little more optimism doesn’t hurt anyone 😉

Reactions: andre88223
Yes…thanks for that… I know it can still change. It’s been moving up slowly with time. I was back in March-April of next year awhile back. I’m not holding my breath or anything but still can’t help to be excited. I know even if you get a vin there’s no promises either as those can disappear. Besides I try not to be a Debbie downer in all things and a little more optimism doesn’t hurt anyone 😉
I would say do not trust EDD before you get your VIN assigned. For me, I got pushed twice the next day of my previous EDD without a VIN assigned. I hope your case is special and you can get your car before the new year!

Reactions: samori01 and Luly