Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 8/23/21 white on white LR MY. Completed the profile that day right then and there with finance. 60 days later finance expired switch to cash. EDD bounced around December to November to January and February and eventually back to December where it narrowed to 10-14 of December. 11/25 received VIN…11/30 text to schedule from West Palm Beach FL to my home. Only option I got and works out best cause I’ll be out of town but wife will have to deal with it. 12/12 is the scheduled date hope all goes well and no major issues. Good luck everyone.
Did you end up switching back to financing from cash? What was the process?

Reactions: Tinaatwt
OD 8/17: MYLR, White Exterior, Black Interior, 7 seat, 19" wheels, no tow
Delivery location: Austin, TX
EDD has been 12/1-12/21 since day one. It moved up to November/December delivery but now has shifted 1/10-2/7 as of this week.

Just now received my VIN and EDD of 12/1-12/5. Wow, what a sudden change from Monday's update.

Just sent wire transfer.

Just fyi for people sending wire transfer.
The bank requested an address for tesla itself, in addition to the bank address. I mention this because the information tesla provides for wire transfer option does not include this address.
I called a nearby tesla branch and selected to be put through to a sales agent (figured they would help fastest), and someone provided an address. Can't remember what it was exactly, but if paying by wire...heads up.
Not sure if it would have mattered but the bank branch associate noted they had seen rejected payments in past.

Just sent wire transfer.

Just fyi for people sending wire transfer.
The bank requested an address for tesla itself, in addition to the bank address. I mention this because the information tesla provides for wire transfer option does not include this address.
I called a nearby tesla branch and selected to be put through to a sales agent (figured they would help fastest), and someone provided an address. Can't remember what it was exactly, but if paying by wire...heads up.
Not sure if it would have mattered but the bank branch associate noted they had seen rejected payments in past.
Good to know! Thanks for the reminder!

Order date MYLR on 8/24. My estimated delivery date has been consistent for past 4-6 weeks of Dec 16 - 30. Suddenly yesterday I got a text with a VIN and provided 3 days Dec 2-5 to pick it up. Sounds great except I’m out of town on a business trip, returning Sunday and scheduled to fly out of town all of next week with my wife for our 25th wedding anniversary. I called the service # and asked to reschedule pick up week of Dec 13. When I asked why this happened so suddenly, I thought I’d have 2 or 3 weeks notice via a VIN or something, Not 24 hours, he said some9ne canceled with my same car so this is his. Not my original car. He tried to pressure me into canceling my trip or getting someone else to pick it up for me. Long story short he said he moved me back into the queue but couldn’t tell me when or how long I’d have to wait. I said I’m ok with my original Dec 16-30 estimate but he couldn’t promise me that. He said my EDD would be updated in my app. But the app is still asking me to confirm my pick up time Dec 2-5. Ughh. What does everybody think … am I looking at weeks or months until my delivery date?