Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! So... I just bought the mud flaps on tesla.com. Should I return them?
Check this post out. I wrote this on August 30th regarding an interaction I had over the phone with a Tesla rep. Wonder if this will hold true.
Wow…what details. We definitely know the Austin bit isn’t true, but there’s still hope for this year.

Either way, did just hear that on the Investor's call yesterday, Tesla is still saying Giga Texas will roll out cars before the end of the year. You can actually see Stamping Test panels, completed test bodies and castings. This all from Joe Tegtmeyer's Youtube from today.
i see. maybe i get my car in 2021 who knows. at this point, i dont care about the tax credits really. just want my car.

Same to you bro and hang in there. I really feel like your MY is coming soon since someone else in BC with similar OD already got his. I just know it. On my end the SA called yesterday and said mine is on a truck heading to Toronto with ETA around Dec 20 or earlier. 🙏
That's info I needed to hear. They're saying there's an error in the system info and they don't know where mine is, what truck it's on, or if it got put on one. Will put my hopes on it having been put on the same truck as yours for peice of mind.

Reactions: canada and YYZblues
Same to you bro and hang in there. I really feel like your MY is coming soon since someone else in BC with similar OD already got his. I just know it. On my end the SA called yesterday and said mine is on a truck heading to Toronto with ETA around Dec 20 or earlier. 🙏
Good for you! I am not one of the bc lucky person. Hell knows where my car is!

Reactions: YYZblues
Hello everyone, hope you all will have a terrific weekend. I have a little update as of this morning. My SA called yesterday and said my MY is on a truck heading to Toronto (hopefully along with a bunch others here) and ETA is Dec 20 or earlier. My EDD now has been changed to Dec 15-21. I'm praying that it will come before I leave for a ski trip in Mt. Tremblant with the family Dec 20-26. I've told her this and she said she will do everything in her power to get me the car before I leave or after I arrive back from the trip. She said normally they don't hold the car past 3 days but she will make exception for me. 🤞