Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New here and excited about my MYLR7, BLK ext, WHT int. Ordered date OD, 8/14. EDD was Oct., then Nov. 1-30, last week pushed to Jan 2- Feb. VIN info not locatable yet on page source AND new MY's vin codes may begin with 7SAY now instead of previous models with 5JY. I watched a YT video yesterday from a drone flyover Fremont. Semi trailer loaded w/Y's! A QR code visible on windshield, paused video & scanned. Viola! New vins for the Y's. Perhaps new 4680 batts and front/rear stamped ?
Can you share a screenshot showing the the QR code sticker you are talking about ???

Just got a text for VIN right now. Wow. The rep I spoke to was right 😂

After accepting tesla vision, my edd moved back to dec

Attachments

• 2EF8A03A-F968-48D8-846C-B9911266F410.jpeg
    2EF8A03A-F968-48D8-846C-B9911266F410.jpeg
    291.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 1A9A6925-303C-4CE5-A369-CCA45DE76DB6.jpeg
    1A9A6925-303C-4CE5-A369-CCA45DE76DB6.jpeg
    279.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
New update

Had SA with more access to other delivery details dig a bit.

Error cause unknown. They've seen it from time to time. Maybe an issue where vin is added to hard vin vs soft vin. So instead of it going into production right around hard vin assignment, I sat waiting for a few weeks like it was a soft vin.
More detailed tools allows some higher level staff to see when the vin number is produced. My hard vin error is due to the car not existing ultimately. Production of my Vin is tomorrow.
So eta is 25dec. Meeeerrry Christmas!

My OD 8/5. MYLR, 20 inch, red, 5 seat, black interior, no tow, no FSD. EDD stuck on 12/12-12/31. I think it’s a coin toss if I get a vin and a narrowed December range or get pushed to January. I’m in Bay Area, CA.
Mines 8/1 im down in Orange County, all the SA's keep telling me they would be shocked if I got pushed into January. Which leads me to believe they are holding out the CA orders for the last 7 days of the quarter.

New update

Had SA with more access to other delivery details dig a bit.

Error cause unknown. They've seen it from time to time. Maybe an issue where vin is added to hard vin vs soft vin. So instead of it going into production right around hard vin assignment, I sat waiting for a few weeks like it was a soft vin.
More detailed tools allows some higher level staff to see when the vin number is produced. My hard vin error is due to the car not existing ultimately. Production of my Vin is tomorrow.
So eta is 25dec. Meeeerrry Christmas!
Hey bro, Merry Christmas indeed. Really happy for you brother. 👍👍

Reactions: Oddmanout
After a long 4 plus month wait for the my MYLR it's finally here. Honestly the first 3 months were fine but once November hits the emotional roller coaster started and I was taken to hell back and forth a couple times. That was when the EDD started to go berserk and at one point was pushed into February. I even had two different VIN's. But now the end is in sight. Two days ago, Tesla contacted me to set up an appointment for an at-home delivery but I hesitated for 24 hours and now I can only come to pick it up on Monday, December 20. To say I'm over the moon is an understatement. Wishing everyone the very best of luck in getting yours. 👍👍

After a long 4 plus month wait for the my MYLR it's finally here. Honestly the first 3 months were fine but once November hits the emotional roller coaster started and I was taken to hell back and forth a couple times. That was when the EDD started to go berserk and at one point was pushed into February. I even had two different VIN's. But now the end is in sight. Two days ago, Tesla contacted me to set up an appointment for an at-home delivery but I hesitated for 24 hours and now I can only come to pick it up on Monday, December 20. To say I'm over the moon is an understatement. Wishing everyone the very best of luck in getting yours. 👍👍
I will keep waiting.