Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I typoed. Just warn the insurance peeps the vin could change. That's what I did
So... It looks like I can view my purchase agreement (which does not have to be signed) in the app and I just got a text with a link to schedule delivery between 12/24-12/28 (excluding xmas). Wish the window included January 😂

The least I can do now is ask the SA if I can delay a week and change to financing.

Mine just moved from 12/12-12/31 to 12/22-12/31. Hoping this means VIN coming soon. My OD is 8/5. In Bay Area, CA.
For those of us in the West, I definitely expect some of these winter storms to be affecting delivery schedules!
Aren't the Y's made in Cali and or NV? they are just prioritizing east coast, West coast should see a rise after this up coming weekend.

Also Bay Area. My EDD had a micro-movement from 12/22-12/31 to 12/23-12/31. Last week it did the exact opposite change. Random number generator strikes again.
Keeping a very close eye on your delivery being that we almost have the same configuration. I was told recently by the Dublin delivery center that the window for 7seaters is early Jan to Feb but yeah who knows?

Everytime I check the app and see that Phrase “we‘re building your car” knowing that if they had I would have gotten a vin
A576C93C-6E1A-495F-9BB2-4E02AA9001F1.jpeg

Congrats! Hoping for a similar text
Thanks. I spoke with a rep on the phone and he wasn't able to push my delivery date window to January. I just scheduled to take delivery on 12/24 and I am ok that. If I really like my Tesla, I can consider getting another one in 2022 and get that 8k tax break.

I hope you hear good news soon!

Mine has been stuck at Jan22-Feb19 for the last 2 weeks. Normally I get updates over the weekend but this past weekend there was no change. I wonder if 7 seat configs are still supply constrained. I don't see hardly any 7 seaters posted in the forums or on the spreadsheet.

OD: 8/20. Blue/Black/19in/7seat
I am also a Blue/Black/19in/7seat configuration but I also have a tow package. My OD is Aug 18 and I am basically the same EDD as you (Jan 20-Feb 17) for the last 3 weeks. I am really hoping the mid Jan-mid Feb EDD is good and we don't get pushed out any further.

Keeping a very close eye on your delivery being that we almost have the same configuration. I was told recently by the Dublin delivery center that the window for 7seaters is early Jan to Feb but yeah who knows?
That would be consistent with the EDD I currently have for my 7 seater of Jan 20-Feb 17.

Thanks. I spoke with a rep on the phone and he wasn't able to push my delivery date window to January. I just scheduled to take delivery on 12/24 and I am ok that. If I really like my Tesla, I can consider getting another one in 2022 and get that 8k tax break.

I hope you hear good news soon!
Gave that number you called awhile back a ring and they just told me a I have a "soft match" for January. Not helpful but it was worth a shot haha.