Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is insane that between August (time I ordered) and now the MYLR price has gone up by 5K not to mention 1 year connectivity downgraded to 1 month (at least 100+$ value)
Perhaps some of the Sep, Oct & even Nov people who get their cars before us were prioritized cause they paid more
just saying!

View attachment 748603
I order end of August, still no car either. I actually don’t remember if I got 1 month or 1 year of free connectivity. At this point all I want is my MYLR.

Reactions: eric.freeman
I order end of August, still no car either. I actually don’t remember if I got 1 month or 1 year of free connectivity. At this point all I want is my MYLR.
anyone that ordered before october gets 1 year. Just tell them that they are honoring arrangments made at the time of order everywhere else if they argue

dont think they will, and there is likely a chance that the person helping you might not know that it was a rule before (new hire) just be patient and ask for a manager if needed

Just got text to confirm contactless delivery at Fremont factory at 2 pm 12/26. Tomorrow. How does contactless delivery at Fremont factory work? I had asked for a home delivery but apparently I’m just outside the 35 mile distance max. I assume I’ll be notified what stall it is in, and when I accept delivery, they unlock car, and the two key cards will be inside?
What was your estimated delivery date before you got the text. Appears to be 2pm now - have fun!

Woke up to a text today that my car was ready and scheduled for pick up for tomorrow at 2pm and to either accept or decline with 2022. Accepted, completed paperwork and got a call they could deliver it today between 4-8pm. Arrived at 5:30pm! I can’t believe the wait is over. Still so worth it! Original EDD date 1/1/22-1/29/22

Woke up to a text today that my car was ready and scheduled for pick up for tomorrow at 2pm and to either accept or decline with 2022. Accepted, completed paperwork and got a call they could deliver it today between 4-8pm. Arrived at 5:30pm! I can’t believe the wait is over. Still so worth it! Original EDD date 1/1/22-1/29/22
Congratulations on receiving your car. Did you use Plaid to pay? With such a short time I guess wire transfer or Bank check would not have been feasible.

Picked up my red MYLR today. I was pleased that fit and finish all looked good. No paint issues and no irregular panel gaps or misaligned doors or hatch. Thanks to this forum I knew to adjust height that hatch would open so as not to hit garage door when it’s opened. Got used to menu system, then the software update changed it a lot…but no biggie. Got profiles set up for wife and me, installed cable organizer and am using mobile charger with 14-50 adapter plugged into my 240v outlet in garage. Charged it to 80% before goingbto bed so I could make sure everything was working. Will buy homelink when it is back in stock. The new car experience is partly like a new car and partly like a new laptop. All in all I’m really happy with car. Will post some pics soon. Still need to name her.

Red Color is not getting enough love by Tesla for the last couple of months. Hopefully Tesla buys red color early next year.
Ask and you shall receive.
Just picked up my red MYLR at Fremot plant today. It seemed several red MYs were being picked up around 3-4pm.
Seems CA is getting their reds.