Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They probably want it off the older and lower purchase price. Many of us from August are buying our car 5k cheaper than current buyers for the exact same builds.

Totally understand. It was an SA who put me on a 6 month hold and I was planning to take delivery then (post April 1st)...

I am about to buy an Ioniq 5 Limited next week and now with the forced unhold I may need to re-evaluate that.

Well I was going to ask if all of you got your vin the first day of entering your edd but I see someone that is on day 2 right now. I have entered 3 times only to wake up on day 2 and have my date changed.
Same happened to me from last week. I entered first day of EDD on Jan 10, 12 and 16, only to extend EDD on second day. Current EDD 01/20 - 02/02.

This unpredictability is beyond human control.

Reactions: jennpeterson90
I’ve been reviewing this thread and haven’t seen anyone bring this up the last few days. Sorry if I missed it.

OD of 8/20, profile completed right after. MYLR 5seat MSM wheel upgrade. EDD was most recently Jan 23-Feb20, and then this week got pushed to June 2022 and has been like that for several days.

Anyone else have a similar change?
I was in June limbo for a few weeks. Few days ago I got moved to April 2 - April 30. Same config as yours. My DC is Highland Park. I am assuming that they ship based on Area not specific DC as there are 2 8 miles from me and 1 more 14 away.

Good luck getting out of that June limbo and hope you end up with an earlier EDD then me.

Well I was going to ask if all of you got your vin the first day of entering your edd but I see someone that is on day 2 right now. I have entered 3 times only to wake up on day 2 and have my date changed.
Today was day 2 of my EDD window. Just changed to 01/22-01/31 from 01/18-02/01. I believe this was the 4th time I have hit my EDD window. Kinda lost track.

I am about to enter my 4th edd. It has always changed my 2nd day in to a new date. Just curious if people traditionally see a vin on day one or if it was a few days in.
My EDD was 12/22-12/31 and I got vin on 12/23. Once I got vin my EDD tightened to 12/26-12/31, and on 12/24 I got a firm delivery date of 12/26, which is when I picked up car.

• Love
Reactions: jennpeterson90

sorry to hear that!!

when i got my vin it wasn't in the morning, it was close to the end of the day, I was in the 2nd day of my EDD, but honestly there are no rhyme or reason for anything with Tesla.

The delivery reached out to me to schedule the next day after my VIN was issued and just provided me a pick up time 4 days later pending delivery.

Hopefully you get a VIN today!! 🙏

I’ve been reviewing this thread and haven’t seen anyone bring this up the last few days. Sorry if I missed it.

OD of 8/20, profile completed right after. MYLR 5seat MSM wheel upgrade. EDD was most recently Jan 23-Feb20, and then this week got pushed to June 2022 and has been like that for several days.

Anyone else have a similar change?
Exact same happened to me with exact EDD dates then it went back to Feb7-March7 after a day.

sorry to hear that!!

when i got my vin it wasn't in the morning, it was close to the end of the day, I was in the 2nd day of my EDD, but honestly there are no rhyme or reason for anything with Tesla.

The delivery reached out to me to schedule the next day after my VIN was issued and just provided me a pick up time 4 days later pending delivery.

Hopefully you get a VIN today!! 🙏

Thank you! I’m hoping so also 🤞🏼