Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations!

My experience was minute one in the car started with not knowing where anything was and feeling overwhelmed but by the end of the first day everything was second nature. Day two everything felt completely natural as if I had this car forever. Except I still can't get used to not having an off button (yes, yes, shutdown is there somewhere in the UI) and that you had to just shut the door and walk away trusting car will lock and sleep. Also training passengers how to enter and exit without damaging those precious frameless windows.
When I went on my test drive, I stopped half way to figure a few things out. Very few I have learned. I got back to the SC couldn’t figure out how to turn off the car. Went back inside, gave the keys back to the SA and said, “one issue, I can’t figure out how to turn off the car!” He laughed and told me that it turned off when you walk away. Who knew.

When I went on my test drive, I stopped half way to figure a few things out. Very few I have learned. I got back to the SC couldn’t figure out how to turn off the car. Went back inside, gave the keys back to the SA and said, “one issue, I can’t figure out how to turn off the car!” He laughed and told me that it turned off when you walk away. Who knew.
That is what happened to me when I test drove the car, had to seek and run to the tesla guy to ask. :)

Reactions: BGOwner
Well .. I made it !!!
I’d like you to meet the “Golden Condor” I know the car is white, so WTH? It’s a reference to the phoenix, the flaming bird, but also me going to phoenix Soon!
Grateful for Tesla Columbus for their help and smooth experience, did a lot of testing and accessory setup, everything worked out smooth, the Doors require a bit of force in the beginning since it’s a new car, but the interior is breathtaking, it had 92% charge, it does have Intel, buying FSD subscription was very smooth,
Ill tell you setting up the screen protector was the hardest thing today, I messed up the instructions lol but I got it Eventually!
I was wrong, the white on white looks way better, the Gemini wheels are insanely good looking, there is so much space in this car,
oh and the acceleration !!! OMG!

thank you all for your support throughout my journey of crazy anxiety attacks haha I enjoyed every minute of being here, I promise to be here with you until All our friends get their cars!
Woo hoo. Congrats on the car. Looks amazing. So happy for you.

• Love
Reactions: eric.freeman
Every time I see a new VIN here, I’m like “Uh, maybe mine is here too”, even though I checked like few minutes before I read the post, I still get that feeling of hope!
And guess what? No VIN yet. 🤦‍♂️
i read the order Date, and get so excited thinking im nextt.. knowing full well that it doesnt work based on that

and then there were the 7-seaters.
I was sitting in back seat of my 5 seater today and I couldn't figure out how/where the third row would fit. The back row of 5 seater is almost in line with the beam where the panoramic roof ends and the hatch glass begins. And the hatch is quite sloped. Where does the 3rd row go and how on earth is it usable? Just curious.

I do hope all the August 7 seaters start getting VINed soon!

I was sitting in back seat of my 5 seater today and I couldn't figure out how/where the third row would fit. The back row of 5 seater is almost in line with the beam where the panoramic roof ends and the hatch glass begins. And the hatch is quite sloped. Where does the 3rd row go and how on earth is it usable? Just curious.

I do hope all the August 7 seaters start getting VINed soon!
the second row in the 7 seater can slide forwards a bit so they people in the back can put their feet down. But the headroom is definently not good. Good for kids and thats pretty much it

the second row in the 7 seater can slide forwards a bit so they people in the back can put their feet down. But the headroom is definently not good. Good for kids and thats pretty much it
Just saw this. Wow! Seems like a class action waiting to happen. That doesn't look safe for even tweens.