Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
August 18th, seven seater order here. Got an EDD update today -- now showing approximately 1-week window (Jan 23 - Feb 1).

MYLR7 | midnight silver | black interior | Gemini wheels | 7-seater | no tow | no FSD

Order and profile complete: 8/18

Initial EDD 11/28-12/26
EDD change #1 on 11/28: 01/08 - 02/05
EDD change #2 on 01/09: 01/12 - 02/09
EDD change #3 on 01/13: 01/16 - 02/09
EDD change #4 on 01/14: 01/19 - 02/02
EDD change #5 on 01/20: 01/23 - 02/01

Update to my post from earlier today (quoted above): My EDD shifted by a few days and shortened to a week this morning. Got an email from a local Tesla Advisor this afternoon asking me for my current odometer photo for my trade-in. An hour after I sent in the photo update, the EDD field on my mobile app disappeared -- and the EDD status on the web page says TBD.
Not sure what, if anything, the activity this afternoon means for my order...we'll see.

Update to my post from earlier today (quoted above): My EDD shifted by a few days and shortened to a week this morning. Got an email from a local Tesla Advisor this afternoon asking me for my current odometer photo for my trade-in. An hour after I sent in the photo update, the EDD field on my mobile app disappeared -- and the EDD status on the web page says TBD.
Not sure what, if anything, the activity this afternoon means for my order...we'll see.
A span of a week is the cruelest of EDD’s. Gives you hope they’re confident on the delivery. Best of luck!

as with everyone, EDD changed to TDB, (idk what time i check at 8pm when i got home)

Unique to me as it seems : TBD has not changed back to Previous EDD yet. its still TBD

i think, its make it or break it for me right now. Either i come from this with a Vin or i get pushed back into Feb. and or last option just get the old dates back again. Hoping its 1 or 3

as with everyone, EDD changed to TDB, (idk what time i check at 8pm when i got home)

Unique to me as it seems : TBD has not changed back to Previous EDD yet. its still TBD

i think, its make it or break it for me right now. Either i come from this with a Vin or i get pushed back into Feb. and or last option just get the old dates back again. Hoping its 1 or 3
I have exactly same case. Still at TBD. I hope they don’t forget us.

Hello ya'll. I fell asleep early today so might have missed the TBD phase that a lot of people had. But woke up with my Tesla app saying something about logging in. Went to my computer and logged in and saw a change, the blue accept and proceed with delivery button which I clicked and now I am with a VIN! NF366. Delivery window is now Feb 4-7! woohoo!
MSM! Nice

Hello ya'll. I fell asleep early today so might have missed the TBD phase that a lot of people had. But woke up with my Tesla app saying something about logging in. Went to my computer and logged in and saw a change, the blue accept and proceed with delivery button which I clicked and now I am with a VIN! NF366. Delivery window is now Feb 4-7! woohoo!
you gave me motivation to check lool,

So update, Edd is back to what it was before Jan 26 - Feb 6.....

Well. Now the car will hopefully be ready by 4pm 1/20. They are working on installing the homelink now and downloading updated firmware to allow home link to work. Really? They probably won’t start on trim and glass alignment till late today or early tomorrow. So the car basically just got checked in and sat there yesterday. I asked why they had me bring the car in yesterday if they weren’t going to work on it. Their answer was that that was their business model. They also said that given staff shortages, the average time for car to spend in service center has been 2-4 days. I sure hope I really love my Tesla, because my concerns about the Tesla Service Model are being realized.
Picked up car today at 1:30 pm. All is good. They fixed all the trim and hatch glass alignment issues and installed homelink. Homelink was a breeze to set up to sync with garage door. It works great and open/close touch point is conveniently located. I’m a happy Tesla owner now.

I’m glad you slept before seeing the vin , congrats

• Funny
Reactions: eeee-meeee
all the VIN activity and I'm like....

do something.jpg

Day before my delivery. I have a dream that there’s something wrong with the tire alignment they need to adjust and they need to postpone delivery date appt. But when it is time to deliver, I can take a hot lap around their racetrack with my car just to make sure I’m happy with everything I need. I look at their racetrack and it’s a dirt track like you would see those old Pickup truck off road races….

Such a weird dream.

Reactions: samori01