Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone update to v11 yet? Mine hasn’t shown up. Not sure why.
Mine came with v11, yesterday.

I don’t have any issues with the GUI. I guess maybe because I just don’t know anything different. I did need to take some time to get acquainted with where the settings all are. But usability is completely fine for me.

Also, for those keeping score: Ryzen chip, single pane rear windows.

This was my experience as well. I also Paid in full, so no one stuck around. My car was just sitting in my drive way waiting for me.

I inspected before accepting — as much as I could till I needed to get in the car. Found minor things as well. Something else to note as being a home delivery— the minor things needed a service appointment and my earliest was feb 7th. So kind of a long time To wait for fixes.. I assume if it’s picked up at the delivery center, they fix on the spot? Anyway, it was a breeze.
Totally forgot to add that part👍
My service appt was able to be scheduled 4 days later (i assume my service center is less busy) because i saw another post from a person having to wait 15 days for an appt. The service center kept the car for 24 hours.

Mine came with v11, yesterday.

I don’t have any issues with the GUI. I guess maybe because I just don’t know anything different. I did need to take some time to get acquainted with where the settings all are. But usability is completely fine for me.

Also, for those keeping score: Ryzen chip, single pane rear windows.
My VIN was 359 and yours is a bit higher up. Granted they're non-linear but I do feel some small comfort in that I'm not the only one that also got single pane rear glass. I'd have been a bit miffed if I found out my car just missed the cut-off on double-pane rear.

After a week. Wife finally named her the MAYDAY QUEEN. 😍😍😍😍
DD619649-2991-420E-A86D-541D7695D378.jpeg

As unfortunately anticipated, my EDD went from 1/28-2/25 to another 28 day window of 2/17-3/17. Sitting at 155 days since OD with no VIN in sight. 🤞something comes up out of the blue.
I’m getting close to my 14 day window, but I think I’m going to be here to turn off the lights in this group. I’m beyond losing my patience. At this point I don’t care, the only thing that upsets me is the fact that every time they renew my trade in offer, even though I don’t drive much at all, the Value goes down.

I’m getting close to my 14 day window, but I think I’m going to be here to turn off the lights in this group. I’m beyond losing my patience. At this point I don’t care, the only thing that upsets me is the fact that every time they renew my trade in offer, even though I don’t drive much at all, the Value goes down.
with your EDD, it seems our cars coming in the same shipment... you just havent been assigned a VIN yet. Im hoping thats the case and you get Vinned this week.

Reactions: in2survive
Don't be disheartened. I am 2 days off from your 14 day window and have the same expectations. We are getting better cars than what they were when we ordered them.

Check out other options for your trade in. I plan to.

Reactions: in2survive and EvEv
Been test driving the car all the weekend and also install the Basnor door insulator. Very happy with the car so far. Still little wind noise from the roof. I will take care of that later. The road noise from Tesla is more than the ICE car, I believe it it from the tire is filled with air at higher PSI than the ICE cars. That partially causes the car to have more road noise and bumpier. ( I maybe wrong but that is my guest).
Anyway, look like more Augusters get their cars now and enjoying them. For those still waiting, good luck and hope you get your car soon.