Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys and girls, just a quick update on Schneeball, I guess I was really lucky, I really didn’t find anything wrong with the car… other than I have had a chance to drive it. I only drove it home, my wife in the other hand drove ~30km. So unfair, she wasn‘t even excited/anxious during the whole waiting period… now she loves the car!
PS: The preconditioning feature is AWESOME. This morning woke up to a “defrosted” car, while all other cars in the street were covered in snow.
74BE0EC2-EA3D-4BFD-BA3F-95E2C561E128.jpeg

For those still waiting, hang in there. When you get it and love it!

Hi guys and girls, just a quick update on Schneeball, I guess I was really lucky, I really didn’t find anything wrong with the car… other than I have had a chance to drive it. I only drove it home, my wife in the other hand drove ~30km. So unfair, she wasn‘t even excited/anxious during the whole waiting period… now she loves the car!
PS: The preconditioning feature is AWESOME. This morning woke up to a “defrosted” car, while all other cars in the street were covered in snow.
View attachment 764740
For those still waiting, hang in there. When you get it and love it!
How were the tires in the snow?

Reactions: DrGriz
How were the tires in the snow?
I have the Pirelli Winter Tires from Tesla installed already, so I never drove the all season ones. The Pirelli were fine, I would have chosen the Michelin, but they didn’t have it in stock. Mind you, in two days I drove 8km, and it was just starting to snow, so the roads were not bad at the time.
My wife told me she had no issues today when she drove, and it was quite a bit of snow/slush outside. Trust me, she would have told me if it didn’t drive well!

I have the Pirelli Winter Tires from Tesla installed already, so I never drove the all season ones. The Pirelli were fine, I would have chosen the Michelin, but they didn’t have it in stock. Mind you, in two days I drove 8km, and it was just starting to snow, so the roads were not bad at the time.
My wife told me she had no issues today when she drove, and it was quite a bit of snow/slush outside. Trust me, she would have told me if it didn’t drive well!
I'm picking up my car tomorrow and I live 1.5 hours away from the dealer. There has been quite a bit of snow in the midwest over the past couple of days. Worried that I'll have issues on the highway with the stock 20" wheels. Would want to upgrade to the Michelin Pilot AS4 when I get a chance though.

Glad to see so many August orders being delivered!

I've been stable the past month or so at an EDD of 6-31 March. Seems to like up with Oct profile completions

OD:6/15, profile complete 10/23 (silly me waiting on trade-in Title). MYLR, white interior, black exterior, 19in, no FSD
Atlanta, GA

Reactions: sacraM3nto