Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same configuration but in Chicago. Currently in June Jail and have been for a while
Humm, how can yours be so late? No Hold? No expired Finance or Trade in? Same Config, I ordered after you, didnt get my profile complete until 11/1 and my EDD recently slide out to April 24 - May 22 and I am Chicago Area. (Highland Park SC).

Something is wrong if your car is after mine.

Any August people get a screw or nail in the tire yet? 🙋‍♀️Got it back from tint/ppf and I saw a notification right away. Found out it was to do with tire pressure and noticed I had a slow leak with a screw in my tire. 🙃 Ran it to Les schwab yesterday and they fixed it in 30 min.

Reactions: DrGriz
Friend is picking up his model y today. VIN is 369### black. Confirmed AMD Ryzen. Looks put together really well. Panels, trunk, frunk, lights, all look excellent. Only thing is some condensation on rear driver light. This is an October order but I wanted to share condition and specs. Looks like a batch of blacks came into St. Louis. I don’t remember seeing black model Ys and 3s the last 2 times I came to the center. Hope those waiting for black color get theirs soon if haven’t already.

HEY ALL, ME AGAIN!

Got another call from my service center this evening to let me know that the replacement part did not make it onto the delivery truck yesterday, and my delivery has been delayed a 6th time, to 2/12, and they're not even certain I'll get it by then. I must have really done somebody wrong to have had to gone through this rollercoaster of emotions these past few weeks. What in the actual f*ck.

I did finally receive some concessions, in the form of a $200 Tesla credit, but I'm sure having had to continue to pay for gas already has canceled some of that out.

Hope everyone who has their vehicle already is enjoying it!
You got to be kidding, WTF??? This is insane. So sorry to hear. I can only imagine how pissed you are.

Friend is picking up his model y today. VIN is 369### black. Confirmed AMD Ryzen. Looks put together really well. Panels, trunk, frunk, lights, all look excellent. Only thing is some condensation on rear driver light. This is an October order but I wanted to share condition and specs. Looks like a batch of blacks came into St. Louis. I don’t remember seeing black model Ys and 3s the last 2 times I came to the center. Hope those waiting for black color get theirs soon if haven’t already.
I'm wondering when I'm going to find out is I have the heated wipers. I suppose when the option in the software is available... does anyone have an idea? Not sure it is visible from outside, I don't see any lines (i.e. heating element) when the wipers sit... it is just a black surface.

Reactions: eric.freeman
How long has it been since you got the car to when you noticed the issues? Do you happen to know about how long we have to get these issues fixed if we don't spot them right away?
to be honest, I didn't notice at delivery day, but few days later on my way to AZ, my buddy in TX found them, when I arrived in AZ I noticed the gap in the windshield, generally Tesla will check and determine if this is a manufacturing defect and if so will fix for free, so you really don't have a timeline necessary
I am picking it up shortly, will have a post about the entire experience

Reactions: Mathnerd103
You got to be kidding, WTF??? This is insane. So sorry to hear. I can only imagine how pissed you are.
Definitely frustrated, but keeping most of the emotions at bay (wasn't always the case). However, I will be fairly apprehensive when describing the experience to other prospective Tesla owners/thinking about buying another Tesla vehicle in the future (hopefully that won't be anytime soon!)

Humm, how can yours be so late? No Hold? No expired Finance or Trade in? Same Config, I ordered after you, didnt get my profile complete until 11/1 and my EDD recently slide out to April 24 - May 22 and I am Chicago Area. (Highland Park SC).

Something is wrong if your car is after mine.
I’ve had multiple EDDs from December to February, even moved to up November for a short time. For the last few weeks I’ve been June or July.

I’ve contacted my SA multiple times and they said everything is up to date on my end. No trade in, no hold, just sitting on the payment page until I get my VIN

to be honest, I didn't notice at delivery day, but few days later on my way to AZ, my buddy in TX found them, when I arrived in AZ I noticed the gap in the windshield, generally Tesla will check and determine if this is a manufacturing defect and if so will fix for free, so you really don't have a timeline necessary
I am picking it up shortly, will have a post about the entire experience
Ok. Great. Thank you. 👍

Definitely frustrated, but keeping most of the emotions at bay (wasn't always the case). However, I will be fairly apprehensive when describing the experience to other prospective Tesla owners/thinking about buying another Tesla vehicle in the future (hopefully that won't be anytime soon!)
They need to hook you up with free acceleration boost!

Just got 2022.4.5 update on a Jan 18th delivered Y. The wiper defrost button is available and I can turn it on. Does it mean my Y has the heated wipers?

Of course it is 80 degrees right now (no it is not a typo :( ) and no way to check if it works.
I would say you do, but you can check the wiring by firewall in frunk if you in doubt.