Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, I don’t have 2022.4.5 yet, so there is hope. I will check the frunk tomorrow. It is late and dark now. Thanks for the link!
UPDATE: I kid you not, as soon as I finished this post, open my app and it was downloading the update! LOL
View attachment 767581
The heater wiper blades symbol is there and it turns red when pressed… I suppose I do have it! Just need more snow to test it. :)

I want to say about a month ago someone was talking about their charge port being frozen. Was just reading on the tesla site and saw this. Hopefully you see this because i cant remember who it was.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220211-055350_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220211-055350_Samsung Internet.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: eeee-meeee
My EDD has been on a depressing Rollercoaster the past week. Last week it went from a March/Apr window to a Apr/May window. This week went to a nebulous "September 2022", and now has landed on May 8- June 5.

I called Tesla to make sure there wasn't anything funky in my profile. He said no, and didn't have any other insight into the timeline. I finally told him to put it on a cash instead of financing so I don't get credit checked again. Fingers crossed that I'll be surprised with a VIN one of these days, but this has been a long wait. Gotta wonder how much my choice of a vanilla MY played into this. My Oct profile completion (waiting on my car title to come in) definitely didn't help either. May/June seems a bit late even if I'm lumped into the Oct order group though.

OD: 8/17, Profile: 10/23 |MYLR White/Black| Sts 5 | W 19"| No Tow/FSD | Atlanta, GA​

My EDD has been on a depressing Rollercoaster the past week. Last week it went from a March/Apr window to a Apr/May window. This week went to a nebulous "September 2022", and now has landed on May 8- June 5.

I called Tesla to make sure there wasn't anything funky in my profile. He said no, and didn't have any other insight into the timeline. I finally told him to put it on a cash instead of financing so I don't get credit checked again. Fingers crossed that I'll be surprised with a VIN one of these days, but this has been a long wait. Gotta wonder how much my choice of a vanilla MY played into this. My Oct profile completion (waiting on my car title to come in) definitely didn't help either. May/June seems a bit late even if I'm lumped into the Oct order group though.

OD: 8/17, Profile: 10/23 |MYLR White/Black| Sts 5 | W 19"| No Tow/FSD | Atlanta, GA​

I really think buyers east of the Mississippi can, but not always, face longer EDD delays. That could be my imagination, but it seems to be what I'm seeing rather than any factor related to profile completion, holds, or configuration.

I really think buyers east of the Mississippi can, but not always, face longer EDD delays. That could be my imagination, but it seems to be what I'm seeing rather than any factor related to profile completion, holds, or configuration.
Very well could be! Probably a lot of randomness too. Oh well, I'm just glad I already have an ICE that's perfectly reliable in the meantime. It's really MY performance or bust if you want one quickly.

Reactions: JCKnoxville
Day 181 today.

OD: 8/14, MYLR7, White/Black, 19", no tow. Orange County, CA.

Original EDD 12/11-12/31, got pushed to 1/6-2/3 in December.

1/7 updated to 1/11-2/8.

1/12 updated to 1/18-2/1.

1/19 updated to 1/21-2/1.

1/23 updated to 1/26-2/23.

1/27 updated to 2/3-3/3.

2/4 updated to 2/6-2/18.

2/7 - received a call from Tesla saying that car will arrive in "next two weeks"

2/10 - EDD updated in AM to 2/12-3/12. Then updated again in the afternoon to 2/10-2/14.

2/11 - VIN received this morning! EDD shifted to 2/11-2/15. Got a text this afternoon to schedule pickup, which will be on 2/13. :)

Day 181 today.

OD: 8/14, MYLR7, White/Black, 19", no tow. Orange County, CA.

Original EDD 12/11-12/31, got pushed to 1/6-2/3 in December.

1/7 updated to 1/11-2/8.

1/12 updated to 1/18-2/1.

1/19 updated to 1/21-2/1.

1/23 updated to 1/26-2/23.

1/27 updated to 2/3-3/3.

2/4 updated to 2/6-2/18.

2/7 - received a call from Tesla saying that car will arrive in "next two weeks"

2/10 - EDD updated in AM to 2/12-3/12. Then updated again in the afternoon to 2/10-2/14.

2/11 - VIN received this morning! EDD shifted to 2/11-2/15. Got a text this afternoon to schedule pickup, which will be on 2/13. :)
Have you aske your advisor what features ur car comes with?

HEY ALL, ME AGAIN!

Got another call from my service center this evening to let me know that the replacement part did not make it onto the delivery truck yesterday, and my delivery has been delayed a 6th time, to 2/12, and they're not even certain I'll get it by then. I must have really done somebody wrong to have had to gone through this rollercoaster of emotions these past few weeks. What in the actual f*ck.

I did finally receive some concessions, in the form of a $200 Tesla credit, but I'm sure having had to continue to pay for gas already has canceled some of that out.

Hope everyone who has their vehicle already is enjoying it!
After a long anticipated wait, just received confirmation that the car is getting delivered tomorrow!

For the grand finale of my Tesla waiting saga, my SA called me this evening to let me know that the replacement trim piece had arrived at the service center today, but the piece they received was even more damaged than the one currently on my vehicle 😭 so essentially they ordered another part today and are just gonna have me schedule service in the next few weeks.....which could have been the plan all along?! I'm very interested to see how bad this damage actually is; I'll be sure to report back.

No matter, no more complaining from me for the time being. Great start to the weekend!

I don't think any builds after the middle of January lack the new features. Please correct me if I am wrong, but the only folks who have not gotten the "new" features were builds from December (and maybe early Jan)
reading through the MYP order thread, it looks like a spate of those got reverted to the Intel and Lead Acid Battery format temporarily. Not clear they built any MYLRs with the old setup since mid Jan.

reading through the MYP order thread, it looks like a spate of those got reverted to the Intel and Lead Acid Battery format temporarily. Not clear they built any MYLRs with the old setup since mid Jan.
Early January build. I was told at delivery that I “did not have heated wipers” but the button showed up with the update so /shrug.

After a long anticipated wait, just received confirmation that the car is getting delivered tomorrow!

For the grand finale of my Tesla waiting saga, my SA called me this evening to let me know that the replacement trim piece had arrived at the service center today, but the piece they received was even more damaged than the one currently on my vehicle 😭 so essentially they ordered another part today and are just gonna have me schedule service in the next few weeks.....which could have been the plan all along?! I'm very interested to see how bad this damage actually is; I'll be sure to report back.

No matter, no more complaining from me for the time being. Great start to the weekend!
Sooo?? Did u finally get your car today after all the troubles?

Reactions: J1513 and samori01