Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This wooden cover for the center console looks better than I expected
4B9E27DC-CEC0-40C2-BE50-5ED323DD83EC.jpeg

0.jpg

Got Aquemini tinted today! Was planning on going 20% up front and 70% on the rear windows, but I was told by the tint shop that their delivery truck didn't show up and they were out of 70% 😅 so instead we went with 15% up front and 55% in the back. So far visibility doesn't seem to be too compromised, and loving how it turned out! Definitely will be turning off auto dim on the mirrors.

where to buy

Reactions: DrGriz
MYLR | MSM | Black | 20” | 5 | OD 8/17

Who’s still waiting on delivery for same configurations in Costa Mesa, Irvine location.
Day 185 here 😡😳😭😭

Created this thread since the existing ones are now mostly for people who have taken delivery and are discussing mods and Accessories. Happy for everyone but seen everyone with therir cars and not knowing when to expect mine doesn't help.
😂😂

Reactions: Luly
Ok. We are getting the first car that got damaged on the transport up to Canada. It is back from the body shop and will be taking delivery on that one tomorrow.

Car is picked up.

Looks nice.
They showed us the bodyshop invoice. It was crazy. 8k in labour not much in parts cost except for the paint and windshield, wondering if it was a lot worse than they claimed or if that's just the current crazy market we are in now.

Only 2 issues found so far related to the body shop work. Pretty sure they forgot to hookup the pedestrian warning speaker or forgot to put it back. Boombox / exterior speaker doesn't play any sound at all. The feature is in the computer and shows on screen that it should be playing. Same with megaphone feature on the car and in the app. No sound. So guessing they forgot something here while putting the front end back together at the body shop. So will book service on that next week but it's literally the most minor of things. Also found there are broken clips on the plastic bit behind the frunk that covers the hepa filter area. Part labeled Model Y, rear apron molding. Likely body shop error. Seems like the place it clips to might be missing something too, parts catalog shows a centre bracket, ours is missing. It's pretty floppy likely forgot by body shop and might be why clips broke if they could not get it to clip in without the support brackets under it. We also heard the body shop had some labour issues at the end where everyone was out sick with covid.

I did find evidence of the rocks that likely damaged the front end when poking around under the front trim. Story checks out. they were in the channel that water runs down from the windshield out to the wheel wells.
9ZKShOt.png

Going to be a lot of not so quick trips to pick up a few things this long weekend.

My EDD is 2/23-3/23. I ordered 8/18/21 but didn’t know about profile wasn’t completed fully until October. I’ve been told by others here I likely belong in the October group. I can’t help checking august one because I still think I should get credit for my od too. since it wasn’t clear profile wasn’t complete til I found this forum 😓plus i started my count from od date so I’m passed 180 days of waiting.

My EDD is 2/23-3/23. I ordered 8/18/21 but didn’t know about profile wasn’t completed fully until October. I’ve been told by others here I likely belong in the October group. I can’t help checking august one because I still think I should get credit for my od too. since it wasn’t clear profile wasn’t complete til I found this forum 😓plus i started my count from od date so I’m passed 180 days of waiting.
Right there with you @Luly , my profile didn’t get completed until Nov 1, but still feel part of the Aug group. Config in signature

Reactions: Luly
Car is picked up.

Looks nice.
They showed us the bodyshop invoice. It was crazy. 8k in labour not much in parts cost except for the paint and windshield, wondering if it was a lot worse than they claimed or if that's just the current crazy market we are in now.

Only 2 issues found so far related to the body shop work. Pretty sure they forgot to hookup the pedestrian warning speaker or forgot to put it back. Boombox / exterior speaker doesn't play any sound at all. The feature is in the computer and shows on screen that it should be playing. Same with megaphone feature on the car and in the app. No sound. So guessing they forgot something here while putting the front end back together at the body shop. So will book service on that next week but it's literally the most minor of things. Also found there are broken clips on the plastic bit behind the frunk that covers the hepa filter area. Part labeled Model Y, rear apron molding. Likely body shop error. Seems like the place it clips to might be missing something too, parts catalog shows a centre bracket, ours is missing. It's pretty floppy likely forgot by body shop and might be why clips broke if they could not get it to clip in without the support brackets under it. We also heard the body shop had some labour issues at the end where everyone was out sick with covid.

I did find evidence of the rocks that likely damaged the front end when poking around under the front trim. Story checks out. they were in the channel that water runs down from the windshield out to the wheel wells.
9ZKShOt.png

Going to be a lot of not so quick trips to pick up a few things this long weekend.
It really got blasted.

Same issue here, my useless advisors asured me that it was completed but it turned out not to be till October.

Got my VIN this morning but with it being a holiday weekend, I may not get insurance finalized until Tuesday. EDD is Mar 5-8. Is there any chance they pass my VIN on if I can't update insurance until Tuesday. Probably being paranoid, but after waiting 185 days, I don't want to lose this VIN.
If you just got VIN today, your delivery date won’t be before Tuesday, your EDD is probably good. Not sure you have anything to worry about.

Reactions: srnewby54
Got my VIN this morning but with it being a holiday weekend, I may not get insurance finalized until Tuesday. EDD is Mar 5-8. Is there any chance they pass my VIN on if I can't update insurance until Tuesday. Probably being paranoid, but after waiting 185 days, I don't want to lose this VIN.
Seeing you are in MO, I would the 3 dates you have to pick from for delivery are going going to be 6-9 days away, so plenty of time for the insurance. Congrats!

Reactions: srnewby54