Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My OD is July 6, 2021 and I am in the June 2022 jail now ( Third week of May to 2d week of June ). I was on TBD for 6 months and only got into a June 2022 jail few weeks back. None of the theories discussed above have worked for me. Most of the July orders I have seen have been fulfilled. Customer service is unable to answer. They only yell at you when you call them. I am also a Tesla shareholder. I reached out to the Board of Directors on this too. A one year wait for a car with no explanation on how things are done is unacceptable for any company. This is a Tesla black hole for which there is no accountability at all. At my last call with the customer service rep, he politely asked me to cancel the order and "go away". It is pathetic!!!
same boat as you.. Ordered a day or two after you and EDD is end of May to end of June. Keep me posted if things change for you.

My OD is July 6, 2021 and I am in the June 2022 jail now ( Third week of May to 2d week of June ). I was on TBD for 6 months and only got into a June 2022 jail few weeks back. None of the theories discussed above have worked for me. Most of the July orders I have seen have been fulfilled. Customer service is unable to answer. They only yell at you when you call them. I am also a Tesla shareholder. I reached out to the Board of Directors on this too. A one year wait for a car with no explanation on how things are done is unacceptable for any company. This is a Tesla black hole for which there is no accountability at all. At my last call with the customer service rep, he politely asked me to cancel the order and "go away". It is pathetic!!!
My OD was 6/11/22. Until today (when I FINALLY got a VIN) I thought I'd never see my YLR until the price went back down to when I reserved.

I've seen quite a few forum members with similar problems. Hopefully they'll get you sorted sooner than later

My OD was 6/11/22. Until today (when I FINALLY got a VIN) I thought I'd never see my YLR until the price went back down to when I reserved.

I've seen quite a few forum members with similar problems. Hopefully they'll get you sorted sooner than later
Congrats on getting VIN’d! The process moves quick from here on out.

Reactions: DrGriz
My OD was 7/17/21. No holds/Cash, EDD in Sept, Oct then flipped to TBD and hasn't moved. Contacted Tesla and they said there was nothing wrong with my order and just need to wait longer. Eastern Canada..MSM, White interior, Gemini, Tow. I check every day even though I know it will still be TBD..maybe tomorrow I will get a date or VIN :)

Reactions: Ashmad
My OD was 7/17/21. No holds/Cash, EDD in Sept, Oct then flipped to TBD and hasn't moved. Contacted Tesla and they said there was nothing wrong with my order and just need to wait longer. Eastern Canada..MSM, White interior, Gemini, Tow. I check every day even though I know it will still be TBD..maybe tomorrow I will get a date or VIN :)
It's going to be awesome when you get the MYv3 at the sweet july 2021 price

I got a call about did I have a trade in right after my timeframe went to two weeks. I got super excited before I realized what the call was about, and then it was like well OK I'm close. That was in Feb and I'm back to a full 30 day range starting late April. I wonder if I did a trade in would I have gotten my car back then.

Wow, that is crazy you have been on TBD so long and don’t have a Y already! I hope you get a VIN very soon.

My EDD moved this morning to July 28-August 31. This is getting ridiculous and I suspect is due to FSD orders taking priority, so I’m adding FSD (is that their ultimate goal in this priority change thing?). Hopefully it helps, and who knows, maybe some of the features will come in handy.