Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went to look at my EDD and it's still early June/mid-July for MYLR5 White/White with Tow Hitch. When I ordered in August the price was $53,990 plus $2000 for the interior upgrade and tow hitch, total $55,990 (plus delivery/fees/taxes). It looks like I can go in and Edit Design on the website, and I can upgrade to a Performance for an additional $7000 (total $62,990 plus delivery/fees/taxes), which is $7,000 less than purchasing a MYP5 W/W with tow hitch right now, at $69,990 per the website. This sounds like a pretty good deal, but I don't know if that makes my delivery date move up sooner, or pushes it back later? Would you do it?

Lol yes no VIN.

Also, I just got off the phone with Tesla and they said they are doing an update. Something about moving stuff over to the app. 🙄

She said my account always said prepare for delivery. I am pretty sure it has never said that but whatever.

I will wait and see.
Same thing being discussed in September Order Estimate forum. It looks to be an app/UI update being pushed. I lost my add FSD link as well.

I don't have the edit design button. It may be because I am an older order. It never showed up for me with and the backdoor url never worked for me either.
Edit button wasn't there for me in the past, it is in the web page now. The UI has changed, too. I log in, then click 'manage'. Here is the biggest change, since it now say "prepare for delivery" with a drop down in the upper right area that says "my car", then bottom third there is a hyperlink to "edit design". I haven't dared to actually click it since my EDD recently tightened up.

Edit button wasn't there for me in the past, it is in the web page now. The UI has changed, too. I log in, then click 'manage'. Here is the biggest change, since it now say "prepare for delivery" with a drop down in the upper right area that says "my car", then bottom third there is a hyperlink to "edit design". I haven't dared to actually click it since my EDD recently tightened up.
Can you copy the link URL and send. In chat now and the agent says if I don't have the link, by requesting the link I would get priced to current order book price. Probably not going to make changes but was thinking of dropping induction wheels, but probably am playing with fire right now since my EDD tightened.

I don't have the edit design button. It may be because I am an older order. It never showed up for me with and the backdoor url never worked for me either.
Check again. I never had the edit button before but the link worked for me. I see the edit button now and just for fun clicked it and checked what could be changed. FSD option was there. See to the bottom right of the page, you should see it.

Check again. I never had the edit button before but the link worked for me. I see the edit button now and just for fun clicked it and checked what could be changed. FSD option was there. See to the bottom right of the page, you should see it.
I think since my order is from May I am not eligible. From what I read it is for orders placed August 1st and on.

Reactions: BGOwner
Can you copy the link URL and send. In chat now and the agent says if I don't have the link, by requesting the link I would get priced to current order book price. Probably not going to make changes but was thinking of dropping induction wheels, but probably am playing with fire right now since my EDD tightened.
Sent... delete the 1 at the front and put your RN in at the end

1https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RNxxxxxx

Same here. I don't see it either. May 2021 order date here.
Ha another May order, I take it you probably had a hold at one point. What is your config end EDD?
Sent... delete the 1 at the front and put your RN in at the end

1https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RNxxxxxx
ahh okay looks to be the same one as before. Tesla doesn’t look us old orders since they don’t make as much margin off of us!