Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called Tesla on Friday with a couple questions regarding delivery and the rep told me I was looking good for an end of May delivery. Today my EDD moved from May 15 - May 29 to May 23 - June 6. Holding out hope these dates stick but I know not to believe anything at this point.

Got my vin assigned today. Unable to schedule delivery yet. Finally! Hang in there folks.
Congrats!! Glad to see someone in Wisconsin with an August order get a VIN. What was your EDD before you got your VIN?

I have the same config and color except I have tow. I ordered a day before you and completed my profile 21 days before you and my EDD pushed back 8 days today to May 23 - June 6.

Congrats!! Glad to see someone in Wisconsin with an August order get a VIN. What was your EDD before you got your VIN?

I have the same config and color except I have tow. I ordered a day before you and completed my profile 21 days before you and my EDD pushed back 8 days today to May 23 - June 6.
Went from July to may 13-23.