Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You’ll have to call. It’s ok, you’re definitely not the only one who calls them haha. You could even chat with them through the order page or text them, but it’ll be something they can easily change.
Thanks so much - I am going to call tomorrow and see if they can remove carrier direct for now. I really hope this helps at least get me out of TBD jail :) This is a moment where I wish Vermont (or any part of Northern New England) had a showroom or service center - I am green with envy seeing all of the other MY driving around.

Reactions: RocY
Welp, this was a first for me, my date actually moved UP from 5/26-6/23 to 5/22-6/5. I did call them for the first time last week when my date moved out, so I wonder if this is just a coincidence or that had an effect? Either way, I guess I'll believe it when I actually get a VIN.
Mine moved up this morning too! May 23 - June 3. Was July and then June 11 - Aug 9. Maybe it’s our time finally!

guys - i called Tesla yesterday and assumed i'd get someone flaky being that it was a random Sunday BUT it was actually the most helpful, empathetic SA i've spoke with yet! She took carrier direct off my order and it immediately churned me out of TBD jail. I saw an EDD for the first time since December! Unfortunately, it's also a significantly late Aug/Sep EDD, but the SA reassured me that since I literally have one of the oldest orders she's seen to date that hasn't been fulfilled, that she'll personally be on the look-out for a match to get me my car sooner. I actually am starting to feel excited again that i might actually get my car haha (and i hope she stays attached to my account because she was so awesome)