Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious - for most people that ordered in August and haven't gotten delivery yet, did you put your orders on hold or not complete your profile until later?
No holds but apparently didn’t complete profile until October. However in my defense there’s no way to know if it’s incomplete. I had edd ranges and so I thought I was set. Thankful I found this forum that’s how I found out!

Reactions: Antonius138
What were you missing?
To be honest it’s been so long I can’t remember it was like some silly last button push or something 😓I uploaded everything else and thought I answered everything really. Sooo…this morning I got the edd push I expected only much further out than the weekly push back it’s been. Now I’m a month out and still a month window. June-July 😭 I might not even make the 2nd eoq. I’m worried if it’s not this eoq then I might not get it in July or august either if it’s true what they say about saving cali deliveries to end of eoq so I could be looking at sept if I don’t get it in June. Which means it will be a full year since ordering and still no car 🥹. By then I’ll be one year older but not one Tesla wiser. I don’t think that made sense by this is what the Tesla wait to doing to me 😅Also this is not a bday gift to myself or anything so I actually do not want this to drag out til july 😓

Well, seems my car is arriving a day late so my Appt got pushed to Tuesday at 3 😭

My MVPA is still wrong and not yet reflecting my trade in. SA was following up on it and said Trade in team was done with their part and was accepting my trade in but not sure why MVPA didn’t reflect this. The SA that called to tell me my car was delayed looked and said the second part of trade in is the part that sends the update for the MVPA and that was not done. Been days now that I have been waiting, but he is sure it should be correct sometime today.

I reminded him I can’t make a payment until the final cost is calculated 😝. Good thing I am not financing

still stuck in the 8/12 - 9/23 EDD for over a week after getting out of TBD jail. I texted the SA number Saturday and Tesla Paramus let me know they didn't have any updates for me... sigh.

Do y'all think it's worth upgrading to MYP to accelerate delivery, or could this potentially backfire? I'd only do this if they honored the old pricing as well.

still stuck in the 8/12 - 9/23 EDD for over a week after getting out of TBD jail. I texted the SA number Saturday and Tesla Paramus let me know they didn't have any updates for me... sigh.

Do y'all think it's worth upgrading to MYP to accelerate delivery, or could this potentially backfire? I'd only do this if they honored the old pricing as well.
You’d get the MYP probably sooner but that’s up to you if you want to pay more for that. I wouldn’t but everyone’s situation is different.

You’d get the MYP probably sooner but that’s up to you if you want to pay more for that. I wouldn’t but everyone’s situation is different.
Right - I saw somewhere that it's about a 3k difference if 2021 pricing is honored (?) Does anyone know if that's accurate?

We're hoping to maximize on trade-in value for a used vehicle right now and between that scenario and rising interest rates it could be worth it if it pushes delivery earlier.

Right - I saw somewhere that it's about a 3k difference if 2021 pricing is honored (?) Does anyone know if that's accurate?

We're hoping to maximize on trade-in value for a used vehicle right now and between that scenario and rising interest rates it could be worth it if it pushes delivery earlier.
Just depends what the prices were at the time you ordered. Look for the post in this forum about editing your order. There’s a way to edit with old pricing

Did you appraise the trade in after you got the VIN? I don’t want to appraise thru Tesla and dislike the offer and decline which then messes up my profile again:/
I just went onto Kelly Blue Book and saw what they felt was a price range for my car. For me, having Tesla give me a decent offer for my 19 year old Honda was probably a bit less than I could get on my own. But given the age of the car, and my desire not to haggle with prospective buyers, it was well worth the small difference in price for me.

I am so tired. I was not able to sleep at all last night. Today is Delivery Day, Just under 7 more hours. Not sure how I will get any work done today at all.

Oh and more accessories due to arrive via Amazon today and tomorrow.
Do you mind sharing the list of accessories you ordered? I need to start on that front pretty soon. Some key ones on my TODO:
- All weather mats( debating between OEM & Tesmanian)
- Mud flaps/ ppf
- Screen protector

Do you mind sharing the list of accessories you ordered? I need to start on that front pretty soon. Some key ones on my TODO:
- All weather mats( debating between OEM & Tesmanian)
- Mud flaps/ ppf
- Screen protector
I didn't get Mud flaps or PPF. I should get mud flaps and rear PPF installed with delivery. Or so I hear.

LDCRS Floor Mats - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08D74G63M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Price really went up since I got them. Bought on Black Friday.
Screen Protector - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KNZC63H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Also Black Friday deal
Quick Bandit Front Plate mount - Tesla Model Y Front License Plate Mount - "Quick Bandit"
Cable Organizer - Tesla Charger Cable Organizer & Holder for Model S 3 X Y
Charger Chassis Holder - Tesla Charger Cable Organizer & Holder for Model S 3 X Y I should have gotten combo but had already gotten the one above.
Key Card holder for Valet - Tesla Charger Cable Organizer & Holder for Model S 3 X Y
Lift Jack Pads - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RRTYKDW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Cup Holder - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B097TWKCHX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Center Console Tray - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08RN7YVH4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Center Console Armrest storage - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08TC4FGG9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I am sure there is more to get, but that is all I got for now. I am not going to fully PPF my car, My brother-in-law didn't and has no major issues 3 yrs later.

Oh left out the NEMA 14-50 adaptor and HomeLink from Tesla directly.