Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered the last week of august. I now have an Edd at the 12 month mark (august). I am not happy.. there are 2022 e-trons sitting at dealerships here in Colorado.

This is honestly getting stupid. Many of us, myself included, were given a first Edd of January when we ordered our cars.
Even when you have a VIN and get an EDD don’t get too excited. They took my vin and now I’m in June - July again! No one is responding to my texts or emails.

Attachments

• IMG_20220523_182350__01__01.jpg
    IMG_20220523_182350__01__01.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 94
My June 1 - July 6 EDD just got pushed to July 10-August 14. Ordered it last August 6, so I guess it's gonna end up being a 1-year wait after all. MYLR White/White 5 Seat, with Tow Hitch, 19" wheels and no FSD.
Ordered my MYLR, Silver, White, Induction, Tow Hitch, no FSD on August 16th. My EDD is September to October 13 2022. This would mean nearly 14 months.

Reactions: kingkong5
Ordered my MYLR, Silver, White, Induction, Tow Hitch, no FSD on August 16th. My EDD is September to October 13 2022. This would mean nearly 14 months.
Which is weird because If you order one right now, today, it gives you an Edd of November and an Edd of July if you get performance. Something is seriously wrong or Tesla is flat out not being honest. It almost seems unethical at this point.

Many people sell vehicles, pre approved for loans, or make other life decisions that are involved/revolve around the purchase of a new vehicle.