Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
B46F376E-0DBC-4B55-BE9A-46D97C43A2E7.jpeg
Ours was set for may 29-june 3
Now.pushed to july.

I reached out again and I was told "I will reach out to your local board". To try and get me a VIN. Has anyone heard of this? She seemed very genuine and it sounded like she was implying that this is something that they have been trying to do for a while.
Ya that's kind of similar to what I hear each time I call. I think it's lip service to appease us for a few weeks, honestly.

Speaking of which, I'm almost due for my bi-weekly call to plead my case for a vin quicker haha.

I reached out again and I was told "I will reach out to your local board". To try and get me a VIN. Has anyone heard of this? She seemed very genuine and it sounded like she was implying that this is something that they have been trying to do for a while.
Interesting. My SA and another rep and customer service told me there is nothing they can do to escalate or get a vin sooner

I was told at the time (6 month mark) that my order was escalated to the Factory logistics team and that the escalation (after a few weeks) was accepted (I have heard of others having their escalation request rejected). About a week after that I got my VIN. Now as we al know none of us understand the real sorcery that goes on at the Factory other than some good educated guesses. Was it all a ruse? Seriously hard to say…

Reactions: erica3535
I was told at the time (6 month mark) that my order was escalated to the Factory logistics team and that the escalation (after a few weeks) was accepted (I have heard of others having their escalation request rejected). About a week after that I got my VIN. Now as we al know none of us understand the real sorcery that goes on at the Factory other than some good educated guesses. Was it all a ruse? Seriously hard to say…
Great name for your car...Snake Eyes was on the shortlist for mine, unfortunately, my children have not had the pleasure of watching (I had failed in my fatherly duties, and had not yet exposed them to the legend of G.I. Joe, that has been remedied), and therefore did not know Snake Eyes, so it was rejected. I did state that if they enjoyed the series enough that a name change may be permitted.

• Funny
Reactions: Antonius138
Great name for your car...Snake Eyes was on the shortlist for mine, unfortunately, my children have not had the pleasure of watching (I had failed in my fatherly duties, and had not yet exposed them to the legend of G.I. Joe, that has been remedied), and therefore did not know Snake Eyes, so it was rejected. I did state that if they enjoyed the series enough that a name change may be permitted.
Yeah I was just at the point where I was switching over to sports when the OG G.I. Joes were super popular...it was that and my OG Hoth Star Wars that were my favorites...so it was a toss up between Storm Shadow or the Hoth Gear Storm Troopers lol

Attachments

• Hoth.jpg
    Hoth.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: samori01