Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of us that waited….my car is supposed to have 318 Range miles…after 600 miles here is Teslafi battery data 🙃. I’m number ☝️

Good things come for those who wait!

Attachments

• C7021655-AB31-4C4F-BD4C-FBB9340F9B3A.jpeg
    C7021655-AB31-4C4F-BD4C-FBB9340F9B3A.jpeg
    182.1 KB · Views: 134
What is happening fellas! I see that many people got their Ys already, good luck for the ones still waiting, I preordered a Cybertruck last month, just before I went on a crazy coast to coast roadtrip of literally 12000 miles!! I can't wait to share the video!
Glad to see you stop by @eric.freeman. Looking forward to see the video

Reactions: eric.freeman
Glad to see this thread finally slow down. So few August orders left. 3 weeks in and still loving the car and makes the long wait a distant memory.

Friends are making me drive all the time, when we go out. I agreed, as long as they chip in for gas money 🤣
I think there are plenty of us still waiting. We are probably just giving up hope since our EDD keeps getting pushed back😭 Mine is currently at 13 moths from order date, not holds ever

Reactions: afscotch
Woke up to a VIN this am, finally! Let's hope it doesn't go away!
I think there are plenty of us still waiting. We are probably just giving up hope since our EDD keeps getting pushed back😭 Mine is currently at 13 moths from order date, not holds ever
Waiting and looking at lots of new cars on trucks on the road - but none have tow... maybe Tesla doesn't want to see their EV in the Tow configuration

Reactions: erica3535
What I don’t understand is why anyone else is getting a model y before the august orders if they ordered after and especially if they ordered just a few months ago
Because all Tesla cares about is $$$, stock price and happy shareholders....they could care less about customers until some sort of competition arrives and orders drop off.

But this trend is just going to continue....my March order is now $8000 CAD less than if I ordered now...my EDD isn't till 2023. By the time that comes around my locked in price will be so far below current price that I'll probably get passed over many, many times just like the last few Aug/Sep orders are now.

Which is why I'm already considering just switching to MYP, giving Tesla the $ and getting on with driving the car. Sucks, but it is what it is with Tesla.

Reactions: erica3535
Because all Tesla cares about is $$$, stock price and happy shareholders....they could care less about customers until some sort of competition arrives and orders drop off.

But this trend is just going to continue....my March order is now $8000 CAD less than if I ordered now...my EDD isn't till 2023. By the time that comes around my locked in price will be so far below current price that I'll probably get passed over many, many times just like the last few Aug/Sep orders are now.

Which is why I'm already considering just switching to MYP, giving Tesla the $ and getting on with driving the car. Sucks, but it is what it is with Tesla.
Facts. They’re biding their time hoping we cancel or upgrade for their greed. I’ve waited this long I’m not breaking. #apestrongtoether

Oh man, a case of good news, bad news. Yesterday my EDD was July 23-August something. I leave for a 3 day cruise this Saturday, a quick weekend to Ensenada Mexico with family and friends. This morning I got the text to schedule my delivery between 6/23 a 6/27. Yay!! But when I go to pick a time, the only dates I can choose are Friday and Saturday, when I’ll be on a cruise ship…. What is my best strategy to not lose the car?

Attachments

• E7F598CC-1D4C-481E-AAA6-11C614D220CC.jpeg
    E7F598CC-1D4C-481E-AAA6-11C614D220CC.jpeg
    327.8 KB · Views: 64