Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August/September VIN Notifications and Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Family,
We have many of us with varying specs and order dates and I recently joined over the weekend because I was trying to triangulate my spec vs when I thought my VIN was going to come. So let's help each other out. Let us know your order date and VIN if you got one and your spec. I will start and I was surprised that my VIN was so high even though I am one of the unicorn LR performance with inclusions.

Ordered:7/6
VIN: 8/16 376XX (Freaking high, on the spreadsheet someone has 39XXX)
Delivery Date: 9/2 (Just set that up a moment ago w/rep Woo-hoo!)
Spec: MY LR Performance Non-Pup

Family,
We have many of us with varying specs and order dates and I recently joined over the weekend because I was trying to triangulate my spec vs when I thought my VIN was going to come. So let's help each other out. Let us know your order date and VIN if you got one and your spec. I will start and I was surprised that my VIN was so high even though I am one of the unicorn LR performance with inclusions.

Family,

Good Look, I joined over the weekend myself and have been reading posts and watching my Tesla account like a hawk.

Ordered: 7/13
MY LR AWD White on White, 20’s/No FSD
No Vin Yet
Last Texted Received 8/11: Stated 3-6 Weeks from that date. Hoping Your News gives Hope before the end of the Month hopefully.

Good Look, I joined over the weekend myself and have been reading posts and watching my Tesla account like a hawk.

Ordered: 7/13
MY LR AWD White on White, 20’s/No FSD
No Vin Yet
Last Texted Received 8/11: Stated 3-6 Weeks from that date. Hoping Your News gives Hope before the end of the Month hopefully.
Don’t worry about an update I didn’t get the text last week and still got a VIN out of the blue over the weekend.

Ordered 6/12 reordered 7/12. Got MVPA today 8/18 checking source code daily nothing til MVPA.

white on white lr induction and tow w/o fsd

vin 40xxx

location Nj.

Highest vin I’ve seen so far
YES!!!!!!!!! 40K! I think you are the highest. We really need some pics of yours when it comes in! Can’t wait to compare. I’m feeling really good about these 36K and higher VIN’s