Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August/September VIN Notifications and Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BIG UPDATE:
First I’m really glad we are using this to track our deliveries and it’s dope that most of us are on track for early September deliveries but I got breaking news so here it goes.

Confirmed! Taillights started after 8/13!!!! No word on the new rear end. Please credit a member that called it earlier in this thread.
So here is my updated timeline:

East Coast-GA
Ordered 7/6
Built 8/15 Taillights!!!!! (Confirmed)
VIN 8/16 376XX (The next day) via MVPA
Delivery 9/2

If someone can get the rear end start date that would be awesome.
Thanks for the amber lights info!! What rear end change are you referring to?

Looking at the spreadsheet, it is really frustrating. I ordered on 7/28 (NJ), seeing everyone ordered after me getting VIN or delivery date but for me. Not sure how Tesla is prioritizing the deliveries. No proper response from the SA either. As per the sheet event, ppl in NJ got updates.

I hope so. After all this wait, i will reject anything under 40xxx vin. TY

As long as it's new (definitely would want to confirm that) it seems everything 35xxx and higher is pretty well accepted. And obviously built after the tail light change of 8/15 or 8/16. Any of those are worth a look. I get my 36xxx on Monday 8/31 and I will report back, but hang in there. 4 weeks feels like an eternity, I know!

• Informative
Reactions: LicenseToDrive