TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Aussies go Insane!

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by brewster, Oct 4, 2015.

1. brewster

brewster Member

#1 brewster, Oct 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    Okay, I had to do it .... please forgive me. I know there are countless clips of insane mode, so what's a couple more.
    The passengers are having all the fun but the driver looks terrified! :biggrin:
    Some info of my first trip home from Melbourne to Portland, on my blog. http://brewstermac.weebly.com/blog

2. Trav

Trav Member

Love it! Well done Brewster and congrats on getting your new car!

3. ICUDoc

ICUDoc Member

Awesome, brewster! Love the way your eyes open wide when you launch :)!!

4. MisterT

MisterT Member

Hey, Sharing the love. Thats what its all about!!!! Good for you. See, electric cars are way more cool than ICE cars.