TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Austin "Fully Charged" roadster display

Discussion in 'Roadster 2008-2012' started by im4uttx, Dec 27, 2019.

1. im4uttx

im4uttx Supporting Member

I contacted FC about displaying my roadster during the event (along with other EVs) and they are interested in having several, if others are interested...

I know a few have mentioned interest, so figured I'd post here to see how many from this forum could make it...
    Feb 1st and 2nd at Austin COTA.

Message me with contact info if you're not already on my list... :)

Mark

• Like x 1
  2. AEdennis

AEdennis Active Member

See you there! But we won't be driving over in my wife's Roadster...

For those interested in joining us at FC Live in Austin, and want a 15% discount, I have a code - TeslaOwner...

Enjoy and see you there!

• Like x 2
  3. DeedWest

DeedWest 2008 VP & 2011 2.5 Sport

Dennis, I will be there with 1462. It will be great to see you again after many, many years!

4. AEdennis

AEdennis Active Member

Still waiting on a CD of the band! ;-)

It will be good to meet IRL again it was back when you only had Clementine...

5. csummers

csummers TXTriguy

I can bring the Silver Bullet to COTA for display. Do I need a pass or something to get in?

6. im4uttx

im4uttx Supporting Member