Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Austin Service Center does it again!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More kudos to the Austin SC. I misread my appointment date to have a new 12v battery replaced and went in yesterday to have it done. They told me my appointment wasn't for yesterday but they would see if they had the battery available. They did and said they would put it in for me. They were pretty busy yesterday but they took my car in anyway and replaced the 12v battery. It was so nice of them. I've never had anything but good response at the Austin SC.
1f642.png

I know a lot of people complain about their local service centers but the Austin SC is great!

More kudos to the Austin SC. I misread my appointment date to have a new 12v battery replaced and went in yesterday to have it done. They told me my appointment wasn't for yesterday but they would see if they had the battery available. They did and said they would put it in for me. They were pretty busy yesterday but they took my car in anyway and replaced the 12v battery. It was so nice of them. I've never had anything but good response at the Austin SC.
1f642.png

I know a lot of people complain about their local service centers but the Austin SC is great!

Nice to hear a great service experience. Kudos to Austin SC!

Ok so here’s an idea...

After each SC visit, we all get a survey to rate the service; at least I do. Tesla should publish the results of those surveys for all to see. For those of us who may be within driving distance of more than 1 SC, that info would be very useful. It might also stimulate Tesla to effect changes to those SC’s that are getting bad reviews and reward those that get good ones, like the Excellent one here in Blue Ash, OH.

Well, how about it, Tesla?

Ok so here’s an idea...

After each SC visit, we all get a survey to rate the service; at least I do. Tesla should publish the results of those surveys for all to see. For those of us who may be within driving distance of more than 1 SC, that info would be very useful. It might also stimulate Tesla to effect changes to those SC’s that are getting bad reviews and reward those that get good ones, like the Excellent one here in Blue Ash, OH.

Well, how about it, Tesla?
I stopped getting them.

I get a survey within 72 hours of each visit. In fact, I get an email after each visit, letting me know, I'll get a survey..in 72 hours. LOL.
Im fortunate. Richmond, VA SC isnt serving a huge metro area (like the Northern VA Service Center) and as such, I average no more than about 2.5 business days timeframe before an appt is available at the SC. And Im fortunate that I live about 5 miles from the SC, and I've been provided a Model S loaner 100% of the time I've had to leave the car (about 5 times since Dec 2017 purchase). AND my SC communicates any/all status updates regularly. Most recent was FSD software not installing properly. On a friday afternoon. Kept the loaner over the weekend and car was ready to go Monday morning.

Other than tons of fingerprints all over the front fender when I picked it up, no issues. (and honestly, Im glad they didnt take a cloth and rub on the paint to get the prints off).