Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Austin Texas MY Headlights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From the Jeff's drone video, it looks like Texas's MYs still have the old LED headlights.

Austin1.JPG

If those are indeed production/ready-for-delivery unit, the build quality doesn't seem that much better. Check out that gap on the trunk lid and the frunk lid gap on them. :oops:
I have the same thought too. Another video clip showed a relatively large gap on the trunk lid.

Also, most of these units wear a "Long Range" badge which contradicts with the recent rumor that Texas is building a Standard Range AWD version.

I have a feeling that the "upgrades" y'all are looking for are going to come with another "inflationary adjustment". It boggles the mind how there has been a $12k price increase (if you count FSD) since I took delivery of my LR with FSD.

AFAIK, I am missed out on the heated steering wheel and the HEPA filtration option. The latter should be available to retrofit once the demand slows down. Not sure I would have paid an extra $12k for it though.

Last edited:
Reactions: alexcue