TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Austin, Texas Turbine Wheel Sale $2500.04

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by buttershrimp, Jul 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. buttershrimp

buttershrimp Click my signature to Go Mad Max Mode

For sale, since now I have arachnid wheels.... my turbines are collecting dust in my garage.... so I'm considering selling my 4 staggered grey turbine rims with TPMS.

4 tires, 3 Michelin Super Sports with Acoustic Foam are good with about 5-10k miles remaining on them, the 4th rear right wheel had a nail that was patched and would need to be replaced though not completely necessary.

Are the rims flawless? Yep except for a tiny scratch on the right front that would easily be corrected if you are obsessive.

My price? $2500 and 4 cents.... there is a 1 cent markup for being Buttershrimp wheels. Sorry, no discounts, and if you ask again, consider the price raised to $2500.05 cents. I'll raise the price too.... don't test me unless you are made of copper or something and can afford the escalating penny war.

These wheels are schweet, if you want to trade some original aero wheels or some 19 inch wheels with new tires and some bonus prize like wheel covers.... PM me.... otherwise, these puppies are staying mine.

fullsizeoutput_14b6.jpeg

• Funny x 1
  2. skitown

skitown Supporting Member

Is that a water tower?

3. buttershrimp

Water tower sold separately.

• Funny x 8
  4. klnenrgfan

klnenrgfan New Member

New to club. How do we PM people?

• Funny x 1
  5. buttershrimp

Welcome to the club. Click my avatar, then "start a conversation. I may throw in bonus prize.

6. Xd85

Xd85 Member

Following. Austinite discount ?

7. buttershrimp

I'll probably regret selling these but it's so hot in Austin, my brain is melting. $2100 would be my lowest.

8. Xd85

Xd85 Member

Should read more carefully. 5-10k miles LEFT on the tires. o_O

9. buttershrimp

Well I actually don’t know how many miles are left.... hmmmm, let’s see, had them replaced at 10,000 miles with arachnids. I’m at 25,000 on the same tire, so that’s 15,000 miles and it appears to be half way through. So maybe there is 15,000k left on them. Anyway, if you don’t buy them, price is going back to $2500.04

I’ll save them so my Tesla can roll with original rims when it goes on mecum auction in 2060.

10. Xd85

Xd85 Member

still got'em? recent events of the collisional nature might make them more tempting for me. We'll see how tesla quotes me

11. buttershrimp

Still got em... it is a sign from the curb gods

12. Xd85

Xd85 Member

if Tesla says I have to replace a couple of wheels/tires, you'd be in the running