Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australia Model 3 - Delivery waiting room

What's the current status of your order?

• VIN allocated and Est. Delivery Date available

Votes: 34 55.7%
  • VIN allocated and confirmed delivery date (SMS)

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Lucky and Delivered

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just posted this in the other thread, but I guess it's relevant here:

Just received the text for delivery, choices are 14 or 15. Of course I chose the earliest.

I ordered the vanilla one (RWD, white/black, aero). OD 11/11/21
Delivery scheduled 14/2/22 Alexandria NSW

Reactions: schnaxxl and GilR
Would be the latter, I've transferred the money across today. In the Next Steps it's saying that the Invoice is being drafted up.

Thanks
I have my final invoice and the next steps still states “
We will shortly upload a copy of your final invoice to your Tesla account. Following this, a delivery representative will contact you to arrange final payment. Please note, we require cleared funds prior to delivery.”

Perhaps once payment has cleared it will change, or when delivery date is scheduled. Or it just remains.

I'm still waiting here! I noticed the EST delivery date changed from Feb 9th - Feb 23rd to
Feb 13th - Feb 25th!

The wait is killing me here. :eek:

We ordered Nov 10/2021

Anyone from Melbourne got an actual Delivery Date yet?
few people are getting deliveries starting from 14th Feb who ordered early Nov. You should be in the same queue. Check with your local dealer.

Ah right, so seems there's still a bit of waiting time to go. I thought it'd be soonish as why would Tesla be holding on to the funds for more than a week. Previous cars I've bought only requested payment a couple days before pick up.

I ordered on 20th Dec though so much later than you guys. Plus add to that a day or 2 to process the corporate discount.

del.jpg