Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australia Model 3 - Delivery waiting room

What's the current status of your order?

• VIN allocated and Est. Delivery Date available

Votes: 34 55.7%
  • VIN allocated and confirmed delivery date (SMS)

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Lucky and Delivered

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just wanted to get insurance quotes for the Tesla. I opted for NRMA because of the access to the charger access... a pop up came up telling me:

Anyone an idea how I can get access to the NRMA chargers?
NRMA Blue should be available when the membership requirement comes in.

people who are taking deliveries of their Tesla; can you pls share the list of settings to be turned ON/OFF before coming out of the delivery centre?
I recently saw a post where someone forgot to turn ON the sentry mode and as soon as he came out of the delivery centre, somebody reversed into the brand new tesla.
don't want to be in a situation where I forgot to turn ON/OFF some settings.

people who are taking deliveries of their Tesla; can you pls share the list of settings to be turned ON/OFF before coming out of the delivery centre?
I recently saw a post where someone forgot to turn ON the sentry mode and as soon as he came out of the delivery centre, somebody reversed into the brand new tesla.
don't want to be in a situation where I forgot to turn ON/OFF some settings.
It depends on what you want set/how you want things set. I didn’t sit and go through all of it straight away, but have remembered things throughout the day today. I’d suggest take your time when you get delivery and go through each menu option. It will also have an update waiting to go. I installed this a few hours later with a little regret. Quick tip: don’t set mirrors to auto lower or whatever it is. Fine on a flat surface but any reasonable incline and it’s useless.

• Helpful
Reactions: invincibl
Have been obsessively checking the Vic Roads website under rego check using the VIN supplied on my final invoice to check when it has been registered and a number plate assigned. For those that are awaiting delivery I am scheduled to pick up tomorrow (Thursday 24th) and it only finally appeared on the VIC road database as registered late this afternoon.

• Informative
Reactions: invincibl
Have been obsessively checking the Vic Roads website under rego check using the VIN supplied on my final invoice to check when it has been registered and a number plate assigned. For those that are awaiting delivery I am scheduled to pick up tomorrow (Thursday 24th) and it only finally appeared on the VIC road database as registered late this afternoon.
Another thing to add to my list of things to obsessively check...

Please tell me that they are not up to BUM letter wise on the plates… lol. Scheduled to pick up on the 5th. Hopefully not a BUM…

yes didnt get this idea until I read this post :D :D

IMG_3171.jpg