Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australia MYRWD March 2023 Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have updated Estimated delivery change from April to June to May-June

Anyone got updated estimate date range ordered in March ?
Called Tesla the other day when my delivery changed to 5th Jun - 26th Jun and found out my MY RWD is on Morning Cherry, which just docked at 5.30 last afternoon (against the original ETA at Melbourne Port of 30th May) . My estimated delivery date on the app still remains though.

Turandot is the most likely vessel for March orders being delivered to Melbourne. Based on comments from other users, vehicle assignment can happen after the vessel is already on its way. My guess is that updates are likely to be in the next one to ten days.

Reactions: t3sla-007
Bergamot Ace is another potential ship. Once you receive a VIN from Tesla either directly (e.g. registration paperwork) or indirectly (e.g. page source code) you can enter it into this form to check:

It left Shanghai around June 4 and is expected to arrive around June 21

Quick update: Sydney EDD changed to 21 June 12July

IMG_0810.jpeg

Fingers crossed for Grand Eagle entering Port Kembla 🤞🤞

IMG_0809.jpeg

Reactions: t3sla-007
Melbourne Update: there are currently two vehicle carriers berthed at the port after arriving on the 12th and 16th of this month. Neither is expected to be carrying Tesla vehicles. Two vehicle carriers expected to be carrying Teslas are soon to arrive: Bergamot Ace (currently floating outside of Port Phillip Bay) and Turandot (currently travelling past the Sunshine Coast). Between now and June 23, Port of Melbourne has scheduled six vehicle carriers ahead of these two vessels. So, at this stage, expect the unloading times to be some time after June 23.

Correction: the Turandot vessel was not off the Sunshine Coast at the time of the previous message. Although it is now off the coast of Mackay. ETA to Melbourne 35/June. Actual date that a port will be available is not currently known.