TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Australia: Significant Tesla accessories price increase

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by ColinA, Feb 23, 2016.

1. ColinA

ColinA Member

I was just in at Richmond Service Centre today. For those that are not aware there are significant price rises in after delivery accessories in force. For example, dual charger goes from $2,600 installed to $3,600 installed. CHAdeMO adapter goes from $550 to $850. Everything else too.

The "good" news is they are honouring existing quotes. I was going to wait to see if we got a greater CHAdeMO roll out on the east coast, but on this news I just dived in and bought a CHAdeMO for the old price while I could. They are in process of doing a new accessories price list, but if you ring up for a price on anything, they are the new prices now. So if you want anything, my advice would be reference your existing quote (even if only the accessories price list you were told was current) and buy now.

This is the old (although still the most current) Accessories Price List