Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've previously questioned the location of EDDs. It does not exist on my account, nor on my mobile app, on two different devices. I've uninstalled the app and reloaded in case there's a glitch. Still no EDD.
My order date Feb 9, so about 16 weeks in.
Its certainly encouraging to see the number of EDDs brought forward recently.

I've previously questioned the location of EDDs. It does not exist on my account, nor on my mobile app, on two different devices. I've uninstalled the app and reloaded in case there's a glitch. Still no EDD.
Neither on mine. But I'm in Cairns so won't be getting it from a delivery centre, will be trucked up to me. I believe that's why there is no expected date yet.

Reactions: rtvanda
I think the only ones that have been used for Teslas from Shanghai to Port Kembla since they started using ROROs are Morning Crystal, Morning Clara, Morning Midas and Don Juan.
Thanks cafz. certaiunly this forum has focussed heavily on ARMACUP ships and schedules, and we've eagerly monitored all the ships. But I noticed that there a LARGE number of ROROs, and wondered if sometimes other Freight lines [like Armacup] are used when they're available.

As many of you know, my order has been in since 06/11/21. In that time, the EDD has fluctuated between blank for long periods of time, shown 8-12 weeks, 14-20 weeks, 3-6 months etc.
Don’t worry about it. It will show up soon enough.

Reactions: PcS000 and rtvanda
OH you got an invoice already? did it show up automatically or did you have to hassle your SA?
Invoice was fast tracked by SA as Maquarie interst rates have increased from 2.99 to 3.99% as my 6 month mark of loan application is 30/5.
After that i had to reapply at the higher rate. SA was brilliant and invoice arrived inside 48 hours once he was notified of this.

Reactions: pezza